8 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

11 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

12 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

5 cute pieces to add to your can't-wait-to-workout wardrobe

One of the easiest tricks for transforming your workout routine from chore to can’t-wait-to-conquer is wearing the cutest clothes possible. Call us superficial, but these...

My faves are VS Pink Yoga pants and Sports Bras. They are so cute and comfy!!! <33

by ilovehightops on 5/11/2013 8:45:46 PM

Hey everyone!
If u need advic ego to my club, ADVICE FOR YOU! I give advice every day, all day. Have a good day!

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:13:02 PM

MOD
Ok so I've started to ride my bike again lately but I still have this black and metallic orange bike that was actually meant for boys but for some reason I liked it in third grade when my dad got it for me. Well, I'm saving for a cute bike that's actually meant for girls, but in the meantime I have a really hard time picking out comfortable outfits that don't clash with my current boyish bike. Any suggestions on what to wear with it?

Hey girl! Ooh - black and orange is tough. I would go with a consistent neutral palate if you're worried about clashing - lots of blacks, whites, shades of gray, and brown.
Florence N.

by Casey_cookie on 2/22/2013 2:36:11 PM

by Emilicious on 2/22/2013 12:07:28 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD! My birthday is in 5 months and I want to have a quincenera but I'm not Mexican so would it be weird? Also I heard their really expense any advise?

Hey girl! I totally understand - quinces are super fun! They are incredibly expensive, though, and if your family isn't Mexican, it might not be something they've been preparing for over the past couple of years. You should talk to them, and see what they think about the idea.
Florence N.

by mrsalicia on 2/21/2013 11:31:00 PM

@ orlandobloomrocks -- Go to the doctor. That happened to me once, only I was ice skating. I went to the doctor, and they gave me a splint. Wore it for two weeks and I was all better. But not going to the doctor could result in a more serious injury later on.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/21/2013 10:00:10 PM

Hi girls! I just started a youtube channel and beauty blog and I would love it if you could check it out! My first post is on the fitness clothing subscription box ellie, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEKEVQUMWqY&list=HL1361498746&feature=mh_lolz

by atisa7 on 2/21/2013 9:52:09 PM

My school's band program is having a crab feed fundraiser this Saturday and dress is supposed to be "business casual". What does that mean? Last year I saw girls wearing jeans and a niceish shirt and jacket but I'm not sure. I don't want to be too formal or too underdressed. Thanks!

Hey girl! Think professional when you think business casual - it means slacks, dresses, skirts, low heels or flats, blouses or button-downs, cardigans, blazers, etc. It can be a variety of things, but usually the rule of thumb is that no denim is allowed. I would go with a cute but simple skirt, some tights, and a nice blouse/cardi on top.
Florence N.

by Scorpio1027 on 2/21/2013 9:23:49 PM

Hey girl, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing! You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:20:43 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:40:12 PM

@orlandobloomrocks I have had like 2 broken wrists this year and they always hurt an hour or to after I injure it so I would probley get it checked out

by Laxchic2 on 2/21/2013 6:58:47 PM

Help!
Today I went to a roller skating rink and when i was roller skating, i fell backwards onto my hand with all of my weight...it didn't hurt that bad an hour ago but now it hurts bad...what should I do?
P.S. my mom says that if it hurts too bad tomorrow, she'll take me to the doctors. Do i need to go sooner and how do i know if it is sprained or not! I need advice...Now!
Help

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/21/2013 6:43:24 PM

i wud so wear this!!!!!!!

by cartersmile on 2/21/2013 6:30:02 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/21/2013 6:02:24 PM

I'm thinking of changing schools.
At the school I'm at I have great friends I love. But in my grade their are many kids that get into trouble, and the academics aren't really up to par.
The other school has wonderful academics, great facilities, and a 100% college acceptance rate. But I don't know anybody and people at this school have a reputation for being snobs.
Where should I go?

Hey! go where you'll be happy. A school's college acceptance rate doesn't mean anything to you personally, as long as you set high academic standards for yourself, any college would be lucky to have you. If you feel that tougher classes are what you need, go to the new school, but if you think you'll miss your friends too much I think you should stay

Helen S.

by hermione&ron on 2/21/2013 5:59:15 PM

I love those Aeropostale sweatpants! <3

by purplerainn on 2/21/2013 4:40:34 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/21/2013 4:36:01 PM

My bday is coming up, and I'm only having my bff over, so it's just gonna be the two of us. What should we do? She's sleeping over btw

WOOOO! Slumber Party!! Get some of your favorite flicks together, maybe paint your nails, and snack on your fave dessert. A relaxing night sounds perfect.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ColosalMascara on 2/21/2013 3:58:12 PM

yea cause i would actually spend 36 dollars on a bra -___-

by neneice14 on 2/21/2013 3:52:07 PM

Mod mod mod
So I'm gonna ask my crush if he likes me today. The problem is, he is always surrounded by his friends, and one time, he asked me if I liked him, and I said "no, just as a friend" and he wouldn't take that as an answer. He got upset. But that was in October, and now were friends. He loves to joke around with me. When he plays with my hair (he always does), do I say "hey (: can I talk to you for a minute?" and then ask if he likes me? What if he asks about me? What do we do then? Thanks!

Hey girl, sounds like a good plan.  If he asks about you, have an answer ready.  If you do like him, it's okay to tell him that you do.  What do you do then?  Well, you can hang out together (yay dates!  Here are some cute ideas.).  Have fun!

Karin E.