3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

4 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

3 V-Day date outfits inspired by cover girl Shay Mitchell

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and here at GL we’ve been doing some serious (girl) crushing…on our amazing February/March cover girl: Shay Mitchell. Whether she’s...

Hey everyone!!! Who doesn't love the latest edgy fashions on the runway today?? I know I do!! Wanna talk about it? Then come on over to my club "Edgy, Fashion". Its a place where you can get the deets about the latest fashion in 2013 and even wear the style yourself inspired by TV shows, books ,and magazines! Join today!

by callmecrazy345 on 2/16/2013 7:35:53 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/15/2013 2:05:59 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/14/2013 5:16:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Tomorrow is valentine's day! HELP! How do I ask this guy who likes me back to be my valentine?

Hey girlie, give him a card with a note in it telling him that you like him. It'll be cute and you don't have to put yourself quite so far out there face to face.

Lauren T.

by Dstyles34 on 2/13/2013 8:11:16 PM

Shay is so gorgeous!

by sammyy99 on 2/13/2013 6:36:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!
My crush is in my p.e. class and he's super duper shy becuz he was new and came in october. I really really like him, but i'm shy too. He probably doesn't talk to me becuz im really loud in p.e. My best friend is in my class and we are always loud together. My bff asked him if he thought I was weird and he said no. How can I try and unshy him?? How can I tell if he likes me?? Sometimes he'll stare at me and I'll stare back at him.Please help me and thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey girlie, to find out if he likes you, you'll have to talk to him more. Just say hi to him during class and smile at him. Anything you can do to interact with him is a great start!

Lauren T.

by caityrican on 2/13/2013 6:18:54 PM

Those outfits are so amazing!!! I would die to have those outfits and matching nails to go with it to die for!!!!

by marie89898 on 2/13/2013 6:04:25 PM

I love all of them! Really cute

by toxicCrayon on 2/13/2013 5:48:55 PM

Totally #1! Th others are to fancy for a date in my opinion. I still love all of the outfits though!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/13/2013 5:38:15 PM

The flats in the second outfit are really cute, and surprisingly cheap! Smile And on a side note, the Pink Chiffon perfume from Bath & Body Works smells SO GOOD!

by purplerainn on 2/13/2013 4:47:32 PM