1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

1 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon 😉http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

20 anti-Valentine's Day workout anthems

Need a few fiercely single-and-loving it anthems to pump up your V-Day week workout sessions? Plug in to a playlist that’s way more girl power...

i love gives you hell. best song ever. i like the glee version better though.

by kpianoplayer on 3/6/2013 3:51:46 PM

Uhh.. Why are Miss Independent and Brokenhearted on here? Seriously.

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:57:55 PM

and giving up on love by miranda lambert! Smile

by soccacheer on 2/13/2013 3:15:43 PM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 11:35:11 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:26:09 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:34:54 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:26:15 PM

Bullet Proof is an awesome song, but seeing her preform it on Ellen was...Tragic.

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:21:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:15:08 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:08:16 PM

My Tumblr: d0tted-lin3s[dot]tumblr[dot]com follow me!

by neonroxursox on 2/12/2013 5:32:30 PM

"Bulletproof", "Gives You Hell", "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)", "Survivor", "Before He Cheats", and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" are the best songs up there. Smile

by purplerainn on 2/12/2013 4:29:02 PM