5 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

6 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

20 anti-Valentine's Day workout anthems

Need a few fiercely single-and-loving it anthems to pump up your V-Day week workout sessions? Plug in to a playlist that’s way more girl power...

i love gives you hell. best song ever. i like the glee version better though.

by kpianoplayer on 3/6/2013 3:51:46 PM

Uhh.. Why are Miss Independent and Brokenhearted on here? Seriously.

by Dawnstar on 2/18/2013 7:57:55 PM

and giving up on love by miranda lambert! Smile

by soccacheer on 2/13/2013 3:15:43 PM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 11:35:11 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:26:09 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 7:34:54 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/12/2013 6:26:15 PM

Bullet Proof is an awesome song, but seeing her preform it on Ellen was...Tragic.

by Chloe<3 on 2/12/2013 6:21:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/12/2013 6:15:08 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/12/2013 6:08:16 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?