AN HOUR AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

17 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

COMMENTS

5 things every girl needs to know about #NYFW

Hey guys, Alexa Curtis here from alifeinthefashionlane.com. I just got back from New York Fashion Week, and it was nothing short of fabulous. Celebrities, hot new clothes, shoes...

MODMODMOD!
i have a pink vera wang oversized t-shirt. i want to wear it in the summer. the problem is i can't decide between ripped skinny jeans and ripped skinny jean shorts. which do you think i should choose?

Hey girlygirl/tomboy, both would look really cute. One day pair it with the jeans, the next the shorts. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 2/15/2013 8:43:47 PM

Thank you!!!!!!!!! @Lauren T

by runner001 on 2/13/2013 8:52:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy!!!! but he is 2 years older then me!!! He texts me every day and night. Also when ever we see each other he always stops to talk to me. He sometimes compliments me, but he is just a REALLY NICE PERSON. so i dont know, Do you think he likes me back????

Hey girlie, notice if he acts differently around you than he does with other girls. If he treats all girls like that, then it might not be anything. If he pays extra attention to you then he probably likes you.

Lauren T.

by runner001 on 2/13/2013 7:46:05 PM

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:10:46 AM

Mod mod mod
So how do you say "happy birthday" to your crush on fb? I don't want to come off flirty and creep him out, but I want to come off friendly. Is "happy birthday <3 (:" too much? Should I just stick with a smiley face? Thanks (:

Hey girl, if you're not super good friends with your crush, a heart might come off as flirty.  Sticking with happy birthday and a smiley face sounds perfect.  An exclamation point might be a nice touch too.  Happy Facebooking!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/12/2013 10:41:28 AM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 12:02:30 AM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/11/2013 8:57:07 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/11/2013 7:50:15 PM

hey girlies! Please check out my Club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

We talk fashion,hair, nails, skin, beauty, and more! Postions as "Fashionista" and "Beauty Babe" are also open.
Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3