AN HOUR AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

2 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

Hello, gorgeous! Our new 10-minute, look-amazing-on-Monday-morning beauty routine

It’s no secret that Monday mornings are exhausting and, yep, pretty drab. We have the lowdown on the best (and quickest) beauty tricks and products so you...

I use the same exact dry shampoo and it makes your hair smell soo good and it works great!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/3/2013 12:43:59 PM

I love the Maybelline BB cream! The fair skin one works great with my skin tone!

by hidi75 on 2/3/2013 12:30:58 PM

This is gonna sound pretty redundant but... what IS dry shampoo? Like, obvi its exactly what it says: dry shampoo. But, how do you... like, apply it? Is it a spray or something? And on a different note, NOT regarding the dry shampoo, how long is too long without washing your hair??? Like, I take showers atleast every other day, but when I straighten my hair I dont like to wash it right away because it will ruin it. So how long do you think I can go without washing my hair? PLEASE answer this!!!! Thanks!

Hey girl, sometimes it a spray and other times its a mousse type product. -- It depends on hair type. I have to wash my hair everyday. Other people wash their hair every other day or every two days.

lauren r.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 2/3/2013 12:12:38 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/3/2013 11:28:18 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I want to go shopping today but I don't really know what to get. Where should I go?

Hey girl, depends what you're looking for to shop. I always go to Macy's, Forever 21, and H&M. If you want to shop online for some cool clothes check out LoveTag Apparel or Karmaloop. There are also cool instyle "urban" type clothes.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/3/2013 10:53:00 AM

I use and love Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleaner - not only does it wake you up, it keeps your skin fresh and clean and also gets rid of any acne!
Mod Mod Mod!!!
How can you make a ponytail and then braid a strand of hair from the ponytail? I really want to but I don't know how.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could make the braid first and secure it with a small elastic like a clear one that won't show, and then ponytail the rest of your hair!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 2/3/2013 10:43:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD: First off, sorry I ask for your help so much but you always answer my problems!! My friends think I spend way too much time on myself in the morning. I get up really early so I have a hour to do my hair and make-up every school day. Do you think I'm obsessed with how I look? Thank you!

Hey girl, no not at all! Girls take forever to get ready! That's how long I take and same with my friends. There is nothing wrong with taking pride in how you look during the day.

lauren r.