AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

1 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

COMMENTS

Hello, gorgeous! Our new 10-minute, look-amazing-on-Monday-morning beauty routine

It’s no secret that Monday mornings are exhausting and, yep, pretty drab. We have the lowdown on the best (and quickest) beauty tricks and products so you...

I'm new to make-up and i was wondering what are the basics that everyone should have and what they do?

Hey! I was new to make up pretty recently too Smile The basics I like to keep around are a tinted moisturizer with spf 15 for foundation. It evens out your skin tone, moisturizes, and protects your face. it's so great. some basic black eyeliner, some eye shadow that brings out your eyes (try a complimentary color, pretty much anything works except your own eye color. aka brown eye shadow with brown eyes doesn't quite make 'em pop) and your favorite lip product is good to have, whether it's cherry chapstick or fire engine red lipstick Smile

Helen S.

by ssblue on 2/7/2013 5:41:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have really dark circles under my eyes that don't go away even when I get enough sleep. How can I make them look less noticeable???

Hey girlie,

An eye cream or concealer would work wonders at hiding and curing dark circles. I would talk to your mom or the salesperson at a beauty store to find products that will work for you!

Meghan D.

by Rachel001 on 2/4/2013 6:29:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I saw the Tip of the Day and it was about the cornstarch and the nail polish, do you pour the cornstarch into the bottle? and is there anything else you could use because I dont think I have any cornstarch lol and 2nd question, I was thinking about wearing some baggy grey sweatpants, they are dark grey,what should I wear with them it is gunna be 63 degrees tomorrow, where I live, I want to look cute but not over dressed because I'm sick Frown Thanks soo much, sorry this is soo long<3

Hey girlie,

I think you would put cornstarch on your nail itself, because if you put it in the bottle it might mess up the polish. If you don't have cornstarch, there are topcoats that will mattify your nails. If you are wearing sweatpants, a tee or a long-sleeved tee with a sweatshirt would be fine! Feel better!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 3:53:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Over the summer i got some make up and my neighbor taught me how to use it, except since it was summer, she didn't tell us how to use tinted moistureiser or what its used for. Thanks for the help!

Hey girlie,

Tinted moisturizer is a great foundation substitute if you don't need a lot of coverage. But if you're wearing a BB cream or foundation, it's totally fine to use a regular moisturizer!

Meghan D.

by april0405 on 2/4/2013 3:05:30 PM

i have used the clean & clean morning burst for about 2 years now and i have absolutely soft and fesh skin!!

by taylorbrooke on 2/4/2013 2:34:52 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 9:11:11 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/3/2013 10:41:05 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:21:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE ANSWER
So I want to dress down this dress.  How can I do that for 8th grade graduation?

Hey girlie, that's a very pretty dress! Wear it with a nice cardigan and sandals to dress it down and make it appropriate for graduation.

Lauren T.

by txtingirl on 2/3/2013 6:02:26 PM

I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser and I love it! I use it at night, too, and that works even though it's a morning cleanser ;)

by puella94 on 2/3/2013 12:56:49 PM