9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

10 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

12 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

We hung out with Ed Sheeran and here's what happened

After penning tracks for 1D and appearing in a duet on Tay Swift’s latest album, we think it’s safe to say British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran is on...

Omg I loveeee Ed sheeran!! He's an amazing talent!!

by Katnissgirlhg on 2/28/2013 11:13:36 PM

I've seen him twice!! Love Ed!

by sheerandirection on 2/24/2013 5:35:17 PM

I live in Austin, and i was able to geet tickets to his show for my birthday (i'm such a die-hard hard-core fangirl, it's not even funny) and I can honestly say-he's got such talent. i already knew he was amazing, but this blew me away. I've always been a fan-girl, but this took it to a whole new level. SHEERIOS FOR LIFE!!!!!! Love you Ed! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by msl1998 on 2/4/2013 5:09:17 PM

love Ed Sheeran's song "Lego House". So good. Smile

by kati_kattt on 2/4/2013 10:07:36 AM

Ed Sheeran is great! I'm so glad I was such a fan of him before he got all this attention. It makes me feel like even more of a true fan. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 2/1/2013 2:23:06 PM

Feeling down? Join "Better You!" There will be daily posts/ideas/challenges for you to feel better from daily downs and just make your lives better and make you happier! Thanks and hope you check it out!

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:46:42 PM

I'm a big fan of Ed Sheeran! I wasn't able to get tickets for his tour, though.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 9:59:16 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:48:20 PM

Ed Sheeran and Rizzle Kicks?! Talk about jealous!
Btw, anyone who hasn't listened to Rizzle Kicks should give them an ear one time. They are really cool and have some talent.

by realchk on 1/31/2013 6:12:18 PM

I listen to Ed's albim almost everyday I love this guy sooooooo much!!! and im gonna see him in 2 months!!! ahhhh <3

by tswiftluver13 on 1/31/2013 3:49:25 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!