2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

4 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

COMMENTS

6 slightly freaky facts about the Super Bowl's favorite foods

The game itself is great, but let’s face the facts: lots of us tune in on Super Bowl Sunday not to see the nation’s best...

Oreos in peanut butter!Carb-loaded they may be, but their an amazing sleepover snack with the besties!!!And an amazing comfort food!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 10:45:31 AM

an INCONCLUSIVE study showed it caused cancer ... unless there is a legit study im not going to stop eating mnms

by the band geek on 2/5/2013 11:05:41 PM

omg i love coca cola, m&ms, and oreos oops... :p

by fashionista997 on 2/5/2013 8:31:36 PM

I have a comment about the MiO. I use it so when I saw this I showed my mom, who is a doctor. Most of this stuff is harmless to you. Plus the citric acid is vitamin C. Also, dye is dye. If you think that is harmful you have got to cut a lot out of what you eat. Many juices, candy, and snacks contain that to enhance color. Just thought I would show this side. But, I do agree with the whole using a lemon.

by soccerholic on 2/5/2013 7:10:21 PM

Oops I just has a few m&m's right now but my guilty pleasure really is oreos

by AwesomeAmber on 2/1/2013 6:37:13 AM

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:47:50 PM

I actually just ate 5 Oreos....

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:24:50 PM

Oreos are my guilty pleasure.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 9:46:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:49:07 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:48:46 PM

I researched pre- made chocolate chip cookie mixes, and lots of them have vanillin. Which is an artificial flavoring of vanilla. It's sometimes made from wood or petroleum. Yummm, I love wood in my cookies! lol. It can also be harmful if you are handling it in large quantities. Surprisingly enough they did taste the best.

by archeology on 1/31/2013 7:39:01 PM

I just ate 6 Oreos before reading this... uh-oh...

by tinykitty98 on 1/31/2013 6:53:03 PM

I don't eat beef or drink coke and I've never heard of mio. I do love Doritos though and that explains why they are so addictive!!!! Mnms I like but I can live without them (maybe just an occasional few here and there) Smile

by Lady Grey on 1/31/2013 6:33:04 PM

MOD MOD
thanks Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 6:26:45 PM

i know this stuff is gross but it's not like people stop eating these foods anyway. i don't like doritos, haven't tasted mio. i like oreos and m&m;s and LOVE COKE! but honestly there is way gross things about a lot of foods and still people eat them. even though i read this i'm still gonna have pop.

by aki2000 on 1/31/2013 6:23:34 PM

I researched ingredients in ice cream last year. Propylene glycol, which is listed in Mio up there, is also a key ingredient in antifreeze. And, if you were wondering, there's an ingredient called castoreum in many brands of vanilla ice cream and raspberry products. It's made from beaver anal glands. Yup, that's beaver butt.

by THawesome! on 1/31/2013 5:58:37 PM

*Gasp* Coke! that's my fav. pop! I'm currently wearing a one-of-a-kind coke skirt and a coke top. Now I'm sad...

by -strawberry13 on 1/31/2013 5:53:09 PM

NO!!!!!LOLZ i dont eat meat so i dont have to worry about that...but doritos,m&ms,coke,mio,and oreos! nooooooooooooooooooooo!

by steinley on 1/31/2013 5:42:22 PM

why have you done this to me M&Ms?????? why!!!!!

by Prim on 1/31/2013 5:16:25 PM

I don't trust random strangers to make my tacos.
Doritos aren't my fave, but I do enjoy them with taco in a bag.
I have never been a huge fan of coca cola.
I like M&m's, but I can live without 'em.
Mio is gross.nuff said.
I really like oreos, and thier absence would sadden me.

by kenbon on 1/31/2013 5:10:39 PM

How can I get a flatter stomach I don't want abbs I just want a flatter
Stomach what should I eat?

Hey girlie,

I would try eating plenty of fruits and veggies, and still do some ab exercises because building muscle will help you burn fat. And don't forget to do cardio regularly!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 5:06:04 PM

NO! This is horrible news, lol. I eat Doritos and at Taco Bell every now and then... but Oreos are my FAVORITE sweets, and Coke is really the only soda that I ever drink! D:

by purplerainn on 1/31/2013 4:53:45 PM

No!!! Don't tell me this right before I go to a Super Bowl party where I can pretty much garantee I'll be eating all of this..lol

by maggie183 on 1/31/2013 4:08:23 PM

Coca-Cola is my favorite of every soda, it Is just so additive.

by emmacd on 1/31/2013 3:49:56 PM

I really don't eat any of these because I don't like them or they're not healthy.. I'm also allergic to M&Ms

by xxnycbeauty on 1/31/2013 3:43:31 PM

I love oreos did u know that the white stuff inside is fat? yes lard but its so good! lol

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 3:42:37 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So lately I have been feeling like I want to quit all of my extra curricular activities. For example, I have been playing the violin for 9 years and I feel like I'm only playing cuz it looks good on a college app. Also, I have been swimming since I was born and I feel like I want to quit. I talked to my mom but I feel like she is only making it worse. I get so frusterated sometimes that all I want to do is sit in my room and cry. What should I do?

Hey Girl, you're probably just stressed out. Maybe taking a few weeks off would be a good idea. you might remember why you love them or  determine that you want to quit.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by purplepants99 on 1/31/2013 3:40:34 PM

Not Oreos! Or m&ms! I don't really like coke, but I sometimes eat taco bell if my dad does not want to cook, but Doritos I eat sometimes....... I don't use MiO it is gross.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/31/2013 3:33:42 PM

Well, I really don't like pop, or chocolate. Doritos would be my favorite, but I am not addicted to any of them!

by MadisonRL on 1/31/2013 3:31:17 PM

Def Oreos... My Dad always gets double stuffed and we gobble it down! There milks favorite cookie, right? Lol I personally hate Doritos... I just don't like the smell or taste of them.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/31/2013 3:26:49 PM

One thing I heard about skittles is that they contain traces of beetles. Gross right?

by arcusashue on 1/31/2013 3:26:11 PM

Oreos are just about my favorite store-bought cookies...

by puella94 on 1/31/2013 3:17:35 PM