15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

16 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

17 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

6 slightly freaky facts about the Super Bowl's favorite foods

The game itself is great, but let’s face the facts: lots of us tune in on Super Bowl Sunday not to see the nation’s best...

I researched pre- made chocolate chip cookie mixes, and lots of them have vanillin. Which is an artificial flavoring of vanilla. It's sometimes made from wood or petroleum. Yummm, I love wood in my cookies! lol. It can also be harmful if you are handling it in large quantities. Surprisingly enough they did taste the best.

by archeology on 1/31/2013 7:39:01 PM

I just ate 6 Oreos before reading this... uh-oh...

by tinykitty98 on 1/31/2013 6:53:03 PM

I don't eat beef or drink coke and I've never heard of mio. I do love Doritos though and that explains why they are so addictive!!!! Mnms I like but I can live without them (maybe just an occasional few here and there) Smile

by Lady Grey on 1/31/2013 6:33:04 PM

MOD MOD
thanks Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 6:26:45 PM

i know this stuff is gross but it's not like people stop eating these foods anyway. i don't like doritos, haven't tasted mio. i like oreos and m&m;s and LOVE COKE! but honestly there is way gross things about a lot of foods and still people eat them. even though i read this i'm still gonna have pop.

by aki2000 on 1/31/2013 6:23:34 PM

I researched ingredients in ice cream last year. Propylene glycol, which is listed in Mio up there, is also a key ingredient in antifreeze. And, if you were wondering, there's an ingredient called castoreum in many brands of vanilla ice cream and raspberry products. It's made from beaver anal glands. Yup, that's beaver butt.

by THawesome! on 1/31/2013 5:58:37 PM

*Gasp* Coke! that's my fav. pop! I'm currently wearing a one-of-a-kind coke skirt and a coke top. Now I'm sad...

by -strawberry13 on 1/31/2013 5:53:09 PM

NO!!!!!LOLZ i dont eat meat so i dont have to worry about that...but doritos,m&ms,coke,mio,and oreos! nooooooooooooooooooooo!

by steinley on 1/31/2013 5:42:22 PM

why have you done this to me M&Ms?????? why!!!!!

by Prim on 1/31/2013 5:16:25 PM

I don't trust random strangers to make my tacos.
Doritos aren't my fave, but I do enjoy them with taco in a bag.
I have never been a huge fan of coca cola.
I like M&m's, but I can live without 'em.
Mio is gross.nuff said.
I really like oreos, and thier absence would sadden me.

by kenbon on 1/31/2013 5:10:39 PM