10 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

12 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

6 slightly freaky facts about the Super Bowl's favorite foods

The game itself is great, but let’s face the facts: lots of us tune in on Super Bowl Sunday not to see the nation’s best...

Oreos in peanut butter!Carb-loaded they may be, but their an amazing sleepover snack with the besties!!!And an amazing comfort food!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 10:45:31 AM

an INCONCLUSIVE study showed it caused cancer ... unless there is a legit study im not going to stop eating mnms

by the band geek on 2/5/2013 11:05:41 PM

omg i love coca cola, m&ms, and oreos oops... :p

by fashionista997 on 2/5/2013 8:31:36 PM

I have a comment about the MiO. I use it so when I saw this I showed my mom, who is a doctor. Most of this stuff is harmless to you. Plus the citric acid is vitamin C. Also, dye is dye. If you think that is harmful you have got to cut a lot out of what you eat. Many juices, candy, and snacks contain that to enhance color. Just thought I would show this side. But, I do agree with the whole using a lemon.

by soccerholic on 2/5/2013 7:10:21 PM

Oops I just has a few m&m's right now but my guilty pleasure really is oreos

by AwesomeAmber on 2/1/2013 6:37:13 AM

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:47:50 PM

I actually just ate 5 Oreos....

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:24:50 PM

Oreos are my guilty pleasure.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 9:46:49 PM