12 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

13 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

14 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

6 slightly freaky facts about the Super Bowl's favorite foods

The game itself is great, but let’s face the facts: lots of us tune in on Super Bowl Sunday not to see the nation’s best...

Oreos in peanut butter!Carb-loaded they may be, but their an amazing sleepover snack with the besties!!!And an amazing comfort food!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 10:45:31 AM

an INCONCLUSIVE study showed it caused cancer ... unless there is a legit study im not going to stop eating mnms

by the band geek on 2/5/2013 11:05:41 PM

omg i love coca cola, m&ms, and oreos oops... :p

by fashionista997 on 2/5/2013 8:31:36 PM

I have a comment about the MiO. I use it so when I saw this I showed my mom, who is a doctor. Most of this stuff is harmless to you. Plus the citric acid is vitamin C. Also, dye is dye. If you think that is harmful you have got to cut a lot out of what you eat. Many juices, candy, and snacks contain that to enhance color. Just thought I would show this side. But, I do agree with the whole using a lemon.

by soccerholic on 2/5/2013 7:10:21 PM

Oops I just has a few m&m's right now but my guilty pleasure really is oreos

by AwesomeAmber on 2/1/2013 6:37:13 AM

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:47:50 PM

I actually just ate 5 Oreos....

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:24:50 PM

Oreos are my guilty pleasure.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 9:46:49 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:49:07 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:48:46 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.