1 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

2 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

3 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

COMMENTS

What's so weird about being single?

When boys ask me out, I always say no. It’s because I don’t like anyone that much and don’t need all that drama in my life. My...

Excuse me, I see that people are writing "mod" what does that mean? Just curious. Thank you.

by beeba5 on 3/13/2013 7:29:00 AM

I have guys who have a crush on me but I really don't like them. How do I let them know I don't like them in that way, or anyway for that matter, without hurting there feelings.

by Jilleona on 3/8/2013 8:20:14 PM

I like this guy,but im not sure if he likes me back.He sends mixed signals alot. At the valetines dance when they played a slow song he was surronded by his friends i asked if he wanted to dance but he said no. then in the next song he asked me to dance and i sadi yes.Did he say no the first time because his friends are there?Also he acts way different with his friends.He is really mean but when we are alone he's nice.I have asked him if he liked me but he said no but when my friends ask him if he likes me he says yes.Im really confused if he does or doesnt.Help!

by Selena13736 on 3/7/2013 10:16:40 PM

MODMODMOD
My guy friend is really nice and funny.I think i have a crush on him and I dont know what to do .I dont know if he likes me me too.

Hey girlie, flirt with him. Make eye contact and touch his arm when you talk to him and smile a lot. See if he returns your flirting or if he's freaked out by it.

Lauren T.

by holly6090 on 2/17/2013 5:07:40 PM

today was the valentines day school dance and there was this boy who used to be in my gym class but now he is barely at school. he ony comes on trips and dances and stuff. really wanted hm to dance with me so tried makeing eye contact and being more avalible but it didnt work and he had to leave early cause of his program. im really sad now cause for the past 3 years that ive been in middle school no one danced with me. i feel so rejected by boys and cant get them to notice me while my less atractive friends can. im kinda scared to get out of my currant social circles does that factor in? my self esteem is getting lower by the minute even when my friends say that i should'nt feel that was and call me beautiful i still feel bad what should i do?

by purplegirl1753 on 2/14/2013 5:15:32 PM

Guys don't seem to like me. Everyone says "be yourself" or "talk about something you have in common" but I need deeper advice. How do I make more guy friends?

Hey girlie, part of making friends (guys or girls) is being outgoing and putting yourself out there. You're not going to make a new friend unless you start talking to people you don't know very well. Be willing to take risks like asking someone to hang out or exchanging phone numbers.
Lauren T.

by puella94 on 2/10/2013 7:00:09 PM

I have this crush on a guy I have no chance with!
I don't have classes with him and I barely see him in the hall!
I need advice to get him to notice me! But I can't just go up to him and say hi because that you be awkward and I am too shy
Please help
-crushing with no chance

Hey girlie,

Why can't you go up to him and say hi? If you don't introduce yourself to him, how will he see how awesome you are? Start up a casual conversation and get to know him as friends! If you are shy, you could walk over with a friend and introduce yourselves together, or you could ask a mutual friend to introduce you. You could set up a study date or ask him what he likes to do after school, and once you get to know each other as friends you can start hinting that you like him. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Taylorswiftlover4 on 2/9/2013 9:07:07 PM

MODMODMOD
I have a friend, who's a guy...We talk a lot and he always tells me how his life is going, and what girls he has crushes on and what he's planning to do for them for V-day. (coming up. I'm scared.) A few boys told me he likes me, and when the V-day talk comes up I asked him if he liked me. He said, (direct quote) "No, but you're a really awesome friend." Before, though he told me I'm pretty, the whole this and that. I'm not sure if I like him, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong for him not to like me. Gah, When I think that I start to think I DO like him...It's so confusing. I really don't know if he likes me or not, even though he said he didn't.

Hey girlie,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, he just might not like you in that way! If he said he didn't like you, I would believe him and try to stay friends. Maybe he has other guy friends he could introduce you to!

Meghan D.

by JapanLuver on 2/4/2013 6:32:35 PM

Nothing is weird about being single. Its just that so many people are dating or hooking up. If you arent ready dont even think about dating but if you are ready, it can be a lot of fun. Just be ready for the drama that comes along with it. And now your friends will be talking about who you are dating and not about who you arent.

by fashionqn on 2/4/2013 5:12:47 PM

I've been texting this guy and he told me he'd like to talk to me more during school, but I don't know what to talk about. I don't talk to guys much, except when we text. It seems so much easier over text! But my question is, how am I supposed to talk to him? What should we talk about? How do I keep the convo going?

Hey girlie,

Why not talk about the same things you talk about in texting? You can have the same conversation, just in person! Try talking about something comfortable like school or TV and then go from there!

Meghan D.