AN HOUR AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

3 HOURS AGO Bump up your #MemorialDay game with these sweet treats: http://t.co/MV0nzBre75 pic.twitter.com/y3ATfHlZnB

COMMENTS

5 wintery perfumes to spice up any outfit

Sometimes, fresh style inspiration in the coldest season of the year can be tough to come by. Let’s face it: The whole cozy sweaters, leggings and boots...

Cool, the Betsey Johnson perfume is so cute! I love the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume though! Smile

by sprinklecookie on 2/15/2013 5:32:17 PM

I absolutely LOVE Fame by Lady Gaga!!!!!

by nutmeg2009 on 2/10/2013 9:00:20 PM

@supersingershannon omgh i loveeeeeeeeeeee paris amour for Christmas i got the sweet on paris lotion and body wash omgh it smells delish!!!!everyone is like whats that smell it smells sooo good ahha and im like oh its me haha and i love Jordin Sparks because of you i got it last Christmas it smelled the best hahah

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 6:40:05 PM

My favorite winter perfume is Paris Amour.

by supersingershannon on 1/27/2013 8:44:24 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Is that bad?

Hey girlie, not bad at all! Sometimes it's good to do that and give everything some room to breathe and get fresh air.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 7:26:35 PM

All of those scents sound amazing, but I definitely want to try the "So This is Love..." Cinderella rollerball. (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 6:10:16 PM

Ed Hardy Born Wild!!!!! It comes in a set with lotion, soap and perfume of course!

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 6:04:25 PM

My favorite perfume is definently Tay's! I love her Wonderstruck AND het Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. The scents totally suit me. I don't wear perfume all the time either. I sometimes use body spray too. The perfume "Fresh Picked" sounds like something I would like too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/27/2013 7:49:58 AM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Join my club "Fashion ASAP" and get advice and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! I will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers.

by Emilicious on 1/27/2013 1:30:01 AM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.