Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

AN HOUR AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

2 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

COMMENTS

5 wintery perfumes to spice up any outfit

Sometimes, fresh style inspiration in the coldest season of the year can be tough to come by. Let’s face it: The whole cozy sweaters, leggings and boots...

Cool, the Betsey Johnson perfume is so cute! I love the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume though! Smile

by sprinklecookie on 2/15/2013 5:32:17 PM

I absolutely LOVE Fame by Lady Gaga!!!!!

by nutmeg2009 on 2/10/2013 9:00:20 PM

@supersingershannon omgh i loveeeeeeeeeeee paris amour for Christmas i got the sweet on paris lotion and body wash omgh it smells delish!!!!everyone is like whats that smell it smells sooo good ahha and im like oh its me haha and i love Jordin Sparks because of you i got it last Christmas it smelled the best hahah

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 6:40:05 PM

My favorite winter perfume is Paris Amour.

by supersingershannon on 1/27/2013 8:44:24 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Is that bad?

Hey girlie, not bad at all! Sometimes it's good to do that and give everything some room to breathe and get fresh air.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 7:26:35 PM

All of those scents sound amazing, but I definitely want to try the "So This is Love..." Cinderella rollerball. (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 6:10:16 PM

Ed Hardy Born Wild!!!!! It comes in a set with lotion, soap and perfume of course!

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 6:04:25 PM

My favorite perfume is definently Tay's! I love her Wonderstruck AND het Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. The scents totally suit me. I don't wear perfume all the time either. I sometimes use body spray too. The perfume "Fresh Picked" sounds like something I would like too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/27/2013 7:49:58 AM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Join my club "Fashion ASAP" and get advice and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! I will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers.

by Emilicious on 1/27/2013 1:30:01 AM