1 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

2 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

3 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

i HATE fast food sooo much! When my family is on road trips my bros suggest MCdonals so i never eat anything! it's so GROSS( No offense to anyone who eats it, my opinion)

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:37:53 PM

That's WAY too much.. I almost NEVERR go out for fast food, but when I do, I stick to something small and that's pretty much it. But I mean, now thinking about it, there's prob tons of calories and fat in those, tooTong Only in moderation!!

by i<3cake on 1/24/2013 4:26:44 PM

I hardly ever eat fast food but if I do it's usually Wendy's
I usually order a chicken snack wrap or a baconater I know the baconater is so bad to eat
But it's not like I go there everyday I only go their like once a month
Or if I'm on a road trip and my parents have to stop somewhere
Also Taco bell is not real Mexican food it's just some cheap knock off
With nasty ground beef

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 4:22:40 PM

Ugh, I hate fast food! It tastes weird...once at my church we had a thing where we were doing stuff all day, and we were going to eat McDonald's for lunch. Well, one of the leaders was taking orders and when she asked me I just said I didn't want anything, McDonald's "made me puke". I exaggerate a lot, but I think she took me seriously. Now whenever I'm around her I get really embarrassed because, like I said I think she thought I was serious. I mean, McDonald's makes me FEEL like I'm going to puke but I never actually do. Why is it that I always say the worst things at the worst times? *Hides face*

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:53:38 PM

GROSS... That's toooo much...

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:34:02 PM

My family never eats at fast food places. Or restaurants in general..She always makes a nice home cooked meal.

by Chloe<3 on 1/24/2013 2:49:53 PM

Oh my god! That's disgusting. I never eat at McD's anyway, but I LOVE taco bell. Well, never mind then. Awhile ago (as in almost a year ago,) I hadn't eaten all day, so for dinner I got a five dollar box and a medium coke and ATE THE WHOLE THING. Afterward, I was so full I literally almost puked. Imagine how much fat and calories were in that. My dad ordered a whopper from Burger King and my mom looked it up and found out it had a grand total of 1,500 calories. Whaaaaat. I swear, I'm never going to eat fast food again. that's so gross.

by graciegang on 1/24/2013 2:25:40 PM

Want a super easy workout without the heat? Clean your room! You’ll be burning calories while earning your allowance.

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.