5 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

6 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl

7 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

i HATE fast food sooo much! When my family is on road trips my bros suggest MCdonals so i never eat anything! it's so GROSS( No offense to anyone who eats it, my opinion)

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:37:53 PM

That's WAY too much.. I almost NEVERR go out for fast food, but when I do, I stick to something small and that's pretty much it. But I mean, now thinking about it, there's prob tons of calories and fat in those, tooTong Only in moderation!!

by i<3cake on 1/24/2013 4:26:44 PM

I hardly ever eat fast food but if I do it's usually Wendy's
I usually order a chicken snack wrap or a baconater I know the baconater is so bad to eat
But it's not like I go there everyday I only go their like once a month
Or if I'm on a road trip and my parents have to stop somewhere
Also Taco bell is not real Mexican food it's just some cheap knock off
With nasty ground beef

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 4:22:40 PM

Ugh, I hate fast food! It tastes weird...once at my church we had a thing where we were doing stuff all day, and we were going to eat McDonald's for lunch. Well, one of the leaders was taking orders and when she asked me I just said I didn't want anything, McDonald's "made me puke". I exaggerate a lot, but I think she took me seriously. Now whenever I'm around her I get really embarrassed because, like I said I think she thought I was serious. I mean, McDonald's makes me FEEL like I'm going to puke but I never actually do. Why is it that I always say the worst things at the worst times? *Hides face*

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:53:38 PM

GROSS... That's toooo much...

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:34:02 PM

My family never eats at fast food places. Or restaurants in general..She always makes a nice home cooked meal.

by Chloe<3 on 1/24/2013 2:49:53 PM

Oh my god! That's disgusting. I never eat at McD's anyway, but I LOVE taco bell. Well, never mind then. Awhile ago (as in almost a year ago,) I hadn't eaten all day, so for dinner I got a five dollar box and a medium coke and ATE THE WHOLE THING. Afterward, I was so full I literally almost puked. Imagine how much fat and calories were in that. My dad ordered a whopper from Burger King and my mom looked it up and found out it had a grand total of 1,500 calories. Whaaaaat. I swear, I'm never going to eat fast food again. that's so gross.

by graciegang on 1/24/2013 2:25:40 PM

Get a group of friends together and have everyone bring a fun new healthy recipe to make! What’s better than food and friends?

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.