Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Up 'n' coming Hollywood hotties we'd love to be lip-locked with this V-Day

Valentine’s Day is almost here, yippee! This day is all about red ‘n’ pink, yummy treats and spreading some love. But don’t sweat it if you’re swingin’...

Wait, wait, wait...isn't Thomas Brodie-Sangster Simon from Nanny McPhee? Anyone else think so? Cuz I absoulutly LOVED him! I would SOOOO go on a date with him!

by Actress-2-B on 2/8/2013 8:30:23 AM

Jeremy Shada!!!

by hanban24157 on 1/21/2013 9:28:04 PM

Need help with girl problems? Guess what.. There's a blog for it! Do you ever say to yourself, ow.. My tummy hurts., maybe it's a period, or, My friend is judging me by my clothes, what should I do? Well, join my club, Girl Problemos!

by LovinPiee on 1/20/2013 11:29:12 AM

Alexander Ludwig! Smile

by footballgirl15 on 1/20/2013 1:44:52 AM

Not really familiar with some of them but I could be tempted to getting lip locked with one or two of them. And upcoming Valentine's can be good and can be bad depending if you have that special someone to be with.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 12:25:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I recently developed a crush on this boy. I sit next to him in the one class that we share and I really want to talk to him, but I don't know how. We don't share any of the same friends and we came from different schools so I have no idea what to talk about. And I think he might have a girlfriend who goes to another school. But on the plus side he thinks I'm smart.

Hey girlie,

If you have a class together, that's a great way to start a conversation! You could talk to him at lunch or after school about the class and maybe you could even study together! If you came from different schools, you could talk about what your schools were like and start a conversation about that. Once you get to know each other as friends more, you can move into other conversations, too!

Meghan D.

by peanutpiedolphin44 on 1/20/2013 12:00:06 AM

hey i really need help im 12 and my mom wont let me date and i CANT HAVE A FB BEACUSE SHE THINKS i will online date. i like having guy friends but i feel weird when i taqlk to them online i try to hide it from my mom... how can i change this??

Hey girlie,

I would try not to disobey your mom's rules! Even if you're not being romantic with your guy friends, I would try to talk to them in person or texting, or whatever your mom lets you do. Maybe you could start a calm conversation with her about why you want a Facebook account and you could reach a compromise. Try to listen to her reasons and understand that she's only making these rules because she loves you, and respect her decision!

Meghan D.

by popgirl79 on 1/19/2013 11:35:28 PM

Ok no offense y'all but not everyone can have these dudes. No lies, some are cute, but… idk I guess I'm more of a non-celeb lover kinda gal. Go for your local infamous cuties!!!! There's more than you might think.

by Taekwondolover on 1/19/2013 11:28:38 PM

I love Alexander Ludwig. Me and my friend are drool.over him ( not really but we do like him alot)

by hgrules on 1/19/2013 11:03:09 PM

i love alexander

by Byeaman on 1/19/2013 10:16:56 PM

Hey girls, please check out my club
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

If your looking for somewhere to ask questions about fashion, hair, skin, makeup, nail ideas or anything else this is the place to go. We post daily and there will always be someone to help. Thanks <3 Can't wait to see you there

by nazirah817 on 1/19/2013 7:50:48 PM

Thomas Brodie-Sangster looks a little like Niall Horan which I love <3 I didn't ur was the voice of fern tho from Phineas and Ferb... Smile James and FJ are REALLY good BTW I like their Locked Out of Heaven rock song Smile better then the original.
I'm not exactly sure who my dream boy is yet, but for now it's Niall Horan because he is the description of great BF! We would go somewhere fun like an amusement park an then when he leaves he gives me a good night kiss on the lips! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/19/2013 7:47:39 PM

I heven't heard of ANY of these people....

by audz1199 on 1/19/2013 7:31:02 PM

Thomas Brodie-Sangster was in Dr. Who, I think. He was in a two part episode, and he kinda saved everybody's lives.

by hopefullgirl on 1/19/2013 5:58:26 PM

My dream V-Day date is to tour London with Harry Styles.

by supersingershannon on 1/19/2013 5:17:26 PM

MODMODMODMODMODOMODMODMOD
It's always so awkward on come the 14th...
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON VALENTINE'S DAY DX
So, I have this crush who I think like me back. The signs:
1. He is always facing towards me
2. He materializes out of thin air (or so it seems like) to talk to me
3. He tries to catch up to me any time he can
Anywho, mod, do you think he likes me? And, if he does, do you think he will do something special on the 14th? Thanks Smile

Hey! It sounds like it to me! My experience with teen guys tells me that most guys wouldn't think to/would be afraid to do that, but who knows, maybe he's different Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Laineyluv123 on 1/19/2013 2:59:55 PM

I agree with Alexander, but the others, eh not so much

by ssunshine13 on 1/19/2013 2:32:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so one of my best friends is my best guy friend Ethan and everyone thinks we like each other but we dont...and i know he doesnt like me because we talk about our crushes..we are just really close..how can i get people to stop thinking we like each other?

hey! What other people think isn't necessarily something you can change, but you can change your own attitude about them. So what if they think that? You know it's not true, so why should you need to convince anyone else? right? right!

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 1/19/2013 2:23:19 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm so scared that Slenderman is coming to get me! I know he's fake but his story and himself is so creepy! I'm going to have nightmares now and I don't want to go to sleep!1

hey! I understand, sometimes it's easy to feel afraid of something,even when we know and tell ourselves it isn't real. Part of this is the fear of the unknown, the possibility that something scary might happen. Try to take the Harry Potter 3 approach. If you start thinking scary thoughts, imagine something silly, funny, or ridiculous happening to comfort yourself. I really hope this helps!

Helen S.

by WinnIeGirlie on 1/19/2013 2:21:54 PM

I'd love Louis Tomlinson or Harry Styles to take me on a date <333333

by pinklol56 on 1/19/2013 1:44:13 PM

MOD MOD
How do you really know when you like a guy?

hey! It's a different feeling for everyone. I know when i was younger i got crushes all the time, but now I question whether I was really interested in those guys, or if I just really wanted a boyfriend so I could be like my friends. I guess I would say you can tell that you genuinely like someone when you realize that you enjoy spending time with them, and have some important things in common, and that you just feel that way, regardless of what other people might think. It's hard to explain, but basically, you'll know because you'll just know.

Helen S.

by rcy9 on 1/19/2013 1:13:52 PM

check out my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"! just starting out, all council/officer positions are available, apply today!Smile
there is a Quote of the Week and Tip of the Day too!Smile xoxo

by alindgren on 1/19/2013 1:09:08 PM

Hey girls, please check out the club

"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

The position for "beauty expert" is open and we would love to have someone to fill it.

IF your looking for somewhere to ask questions about fashion, hair, skin, or anything else this is the place to go. We post daily and there will always be someone to help. Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/19/2013 12:49:02 PM

I loooove Alexander Ludwig. My other friends were talking about how much they love Gale or Peeta and I'm just over there going "but... What about Cato?" Haha he's so cute!!

by Beachychick on 1/19/2013 12:21:14 PM