Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

3 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

4 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

First date outfits inspired by Taylor Swift

So what if Taylor Swift is single again?! Just think of all the first dates this newly unattached girlie can look forward to—and the awesome outfits to...

<3 the 2nd one!!

Jules

by Jules12 on 3/27/2013 7:22:37 PM

I really like Country Cutie!

by Jules12 on 3/27/2013 7:15:27 PM

I love the last dress, it is so pretty! Laughing

by princessmey on 3/7/2013 11:23:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi MODerators! My ex-best friend is really popular and since I used to be the most poplar so therefore she wasn't really being my friend all she wanted to do is become popular. The reason we aren't friends is because someone told her I was backstabbing her when I wasn't! I explained this to her but of course she doesn't listen. I was bumped all the way to the bottom of the social ladder Frown. HOw do I get back up to the top?
thanks
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

That's tough! Maybe you need to sit your friend down and talk about it how she misunderstood, she obviously wasn't listening.

mailyse f.

by crosbygal87 on 1/25/2013 4:29:48 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:05:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I really like and I think he likes me back but I can't even talk near him what do I do?

Hey girl,

Work on being confident! Nothing will ever become of your crush if you don't find a way to talk to him. Catch him at a time when he isn't around all of his buds, that way you won't have to worry about anyone else spying on your convo.

Alexis G.

by destinyvalkyrie on 1/22/2013 5:54:38 AM

The Girly meets glam outfit is my fav but I LUV all of them 'cause I love Tayloe's style; I'm very girly too, my fave coloe is pink, and I love bows and lace and ruffles and flowers! Smile

by luvpink4evr on 1/21/2013 6:50:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey. I was checking some of these websites but the currency is in euros. What's up?

Hey girlie,

A couple of the sites in the girly meets glam look are based in the UK, but most of them like ASOS and A|Wear deliver to the US. The only ones that don't deliver to the US are Republic and New Look. Look in the top or bottom right corners and you can switch to the US store including dollar pricing for sites that deliver to the US!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 1/21/2013 4:54:25 PM

I really like the Country Cutie and the Girly meets Glam!! SO CUTE!!!!! Adding that to my next shopping spree!

by Fashion designer on 1/21/2013 3:32:12 PM

by Emilicious on 1/21/2013 1:46:46 AM

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:26:53 PM

Country cutie is totally me!! I only saw the top and I'm sold haha;D
PS: I also love Taylor Swift's new CD Red that isn't a song on it that I'm not addicted too!!!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/20/2013 9:16:15 PM

I love Country Cutie!!! it would definetley wear that!!!!!!!!!!! (:

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 8:02:13 PM

These are really fancy for a first date. Seventeen interviewed actual guys and one said "wear what you would wear on the second day of school. try hard, but don't overdo."

by Pandagirl528 on 1/20/2013 7:29:30 PM

i heart heart heart the country cutie oufit

by cherrypop123 on 1/20/2013 6:49:44 PM

I would definitely wear the Country Cutie outfit for a first date. I like the other outfits, but they're kind of fancy for a first date.

by supersingershannon on 1/20/2013 6:32:04 PM

So cute! I love TS and her style

by mooncool7 on 1/20/2013 5:50:39 PM

I love the Girly Meets Glam one, even though it costs $92

by Bobalina on 1/20/2013 5:28:45 PM

Beautiful!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/20/2013 4:32:26 PM

I love the country one. Listening to her right now!!!!! Love Red!!!

by miley13t on 1/20/2013 2:33:42 PM

for a first date, i think i only like the second one. the other two are.. idk a little too much for a first date

by tswiftluver13 on 1/20/2013 12:31:15 PM

Hey girls! Please check out the club

"It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!"

This is perfect for you if you have questions about skin, hair, fashion, nail art, anything! Or, if you want to give out advice on those topics. We have an outfit of the day and tip of the day 7 days a week. Join today!!!

thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/20/2013 12:09:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!

Hey girl, she doesn't mean to do that to you. She's just teasing you. I promise your mom is really on your side. If it is really bothering you, talk to her about it! Tell her your serious when you say something like that. Plus...family and friends will NEVER laugh AT you, they will always laugh WITH you. Don't take it personally dear!

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/20/2013 11:19:47 AM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/20/2013 11:17:33 AM

Some of this (like the spiky heels) might be a little old for someone wjo is going on their first date. The country one is really cute though.

by pinklol56 on 1/20/2013 11:05:39 AM

im 14 and i need to raise some money. what are some ways i can get some cash quick without asking my parents?

Hey girl, look around. There might be some jobs like busing tables that you might be able to get. Also maybe you could start your own business like a card crafting business, dog walking, mowing, or maybe dog treats. Something along those lines.

lauren r.