AN HOUR AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

First date outfits inspired by Taylor Swift

So what if Taylor Swift is single again?! Just think of all the first dates this newly unattached girlie can look forward to—and the awesome outfits to...

Heyy Girls, join: It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily, and we talk about fashion, make-up, hair styles, nail art, and much much more!!! If you have any questions we will answer ASAP. So plase join my club, I can't wait to see you there(: <3

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 9:26:53 PM

Country cutie is totally me!! I only saw the top and I'm sold haha;D
PS: I also love Taylor Swift's new CD Red that isn't a song on it that I'm not addicted too!!!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/20/2013 9:16:15 PM

I love Country Cutie!!! it would definetley wear that!!!!!!!!!!! (:

by nazirah817 on 1/20/2013 8:02:13 PM

These are really fancy for a first date. Seventeen interviewed actual guys and one said "wear what you would wear on the second day of school. try hard, but don't overdo."

by Pandagirl528 on 1/20/2013 7:29:30 PM

i heart heart heart the country cutie oufit

by cherrypop123 on 1/20/2013 6:49:44 PM

I would definitely wear the Country Cutie outfit for a first date. I like the other outfits, but they're kind of fancy for a first date.

by supersingershannon on 1/20/2013 6:32:04 PM

So cute! I love TS and her style

by mooncool7 on 1/20/2013 5:50:39 PM

I love the Girly Meets Glam one, even though it costs $92

by Bobalina on 1/20/2013 5:28:45 PM

Beautiful!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/20/2013 4:32:26 PM

I love the country one. Listening to her right now!!!!! Love Red!!!

by miley13t on 1/20/2013 2:33:42 PM