5 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

9 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

10 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

First date outfits inspired by Taylor Swift

So what if Taylor Swift is single again?! Just think of all the first dates this newly unattached girlie can look forward to—and the awesome outfits to...

<3 the 2nd one!!

Jules

by Jules12 on 3/27/2013 7:22:37 PM

I really like Country Cutie!

by Jules12 on 3/27/2013 7:15:27 PM

I love the last dress, it is so pretty! Laughing

by princessmey on 3/7/2013 11:23:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi MODerators! My ex-best friend is really popular and since I used to be the most poplar so therefore she wasn't really being my friend all she wanted to do is become popular. The reason we aren't friends is because someone told her I was backstabbing her when I wasn't! I explained this to her but of course she doesn't listen. I was bumped all the way to the bottom of the social ladder Frown. HOw do I get back up to the top?
thanks
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

That's tough! Maybe you need to sit your friend down and talk about it how she misunderstood, she obviously wasn't listening.

mailyse f.

by crosbygal87 on 1/25/2013 4:29:48 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:05:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I really like and I think he likes me back but I can't even talk near him what do I do?

Hey girl,

Work on being confident! Nothing will ever become of your crush if you don't find a way to talk to him. Catch him at a time when he isn't around all of his buds, that way you won't have to worry about anyone else spying on your convo.

Alexis G.

by destinyvalkyrie on 1/22/2013 5:54:38 AM

The Girly meets glam outfit is my fav but I LUV all of them 'cause I love Tayloe's style; I'm very girly too, my fave coloe is pink, and I love bows and lace and ruffles and flowers! Smile

by luvpink4evr on 1/21/2013 6:50:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey. I was checking some of these websites but the currency is in euros. What's up?

Hey girlie,

A couple of the sites in the girly meets glam look are based in the UK, but most of them like ASOS and A|Wear deliver to the US. The only ones that don't deliver to the US are Republic and New Look. Look in the top or bottom right corners and you can switch to the US store including dollar pricing for sites that deliver to the US!

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 1/21/2013 4:54:25 PM

I really like the Country Cutie and the Girly meets Glam!! SO CUTE!!!!! Adding that to my next shopping spree!

by Fashion designer on 1/21/2013 3:32:12 PM