1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

2 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

14 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

COMMENTS

Makeout mishaps (don't let these happen to YOU)

When you’re falling for your dream boy and everything’s going well, you're prob still worrying about messing up your makeout sesh. Need a few tips? Here’s how...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so, i live in malaysia, but im not malaysian, but i go to a malaysian school, anyway, im not great with the language, im too shy to talk in malay language, so i never do. my crush is really sweet and he tries to talk to me in english but he is not too good in english, i just cant talk in malay..i'll mess up. but i dont want him to be the only one who is trying, so i dont know what to do..help?? i know this is a really wierd kinda situation but im going throuh it right now and i dont know what to do

Hey girlie,

If you and your crush are each good in your language, maybe you could study together and help each other learn your languages better! You'll do better in school and get to spend time together Smile If you're worried about getting the language, maybe you could also ask your teacher for some extra help outside of class.

Meghan D.

by musiclover31rr on 1/18/2013 11:28:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My sister and her finance are CONSTANTLY making out it's so
Annoying like 24 7 I can't stand it it's so gross it's like really you
Can't do that in private?! My mom says when I get older I'll understand
I'm 15 I understand that's it's gross and that's how you get germs!
Ick!

Hey redvelveltluv, pda(public displays of affection) is a little annoying. When they do it, leave the room or turn your attention to something else. Hope they cut down a little on the kissing. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 1/18/2013 6:19:03 PM

Okay. So everyone in my grade is kissing. Ive had alot of boyfriends lol, but i dont even have a clue to how to kiss. Im starting to feel behind and i dont know what to do....

by Hayyyy on 1/18/2013 7:02:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
How do you stop liking a guy? I'm trying to stop liking my crush because he doesn't like me(he likes one of my friends) so, do you have advice on how to get over a guy even though he was never yours in the first place? Thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie, the best way to get over an old crush is to find a new one. Talk to other guys and find guys at school to flirt with and crush on. It'll certainly help take your mind off this boy.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 1/16/2013 7:40:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can you flirt through texts or is flirting something
You have to do in public?

Hey girl, you can def flirt through texts if you want to.  However, be forewarned that it's really hard to convey tone with a text message, so flirting in-person is often a better option.  Check out how to "flirtext" and how to decode texts from boys.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 11:23:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! I broke up with this guy, (like 2 months ago) but now I like his best friend! I just can't help it! I know it's bad, but I don't know what to do! (He still isn't over me btw) Help?

Hey girlie,

There's no rush to date someone new, so maybe you could give your ex a little more time to heal before doing anything with his friend. If you don't know whether or not his friend likes you back, maybe you could get to know him as friends before doing anything. Ultimately, though, it's your decision to date who you want when you're ready, but if you want to date his friend maybe you could tell him first so he won't be surprised and hurt.

Meghan D.

by Sahra56 on 1/14/2013 8:27:42 PM

I like this guy and I want to know if he likes me back. He's a little touchy feely, but its in his nature. And by touchy feely I don't mean he'll hug girls or touch them a lot, I mean his body language is always a little full on. ie: always facing you, eye contact.
He will hug me. Not a normal hug either, he'll wrap his arms around my waist and hold me for a couple seconds. He doesn't do that to other girls. When we are with other girls he will talk to me, and he is always smiling at me when we talk and he makes eye contact. He'll tease me a little and he will sometimes wink at me. He literally took of his sweatshirt and let me borrow it because I said it was cold in the room. He is always really sweet.
Does he like me?

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he likes you or is at least flirting with you! Try keeping getting to know him as friends, and if he continues to be interested in your conversations, that's a great sign. You could always ask him to dance with you at your next school dance!

Meghan D.

by skf97 on 1/14/2013 5:31:51 PM

Here is one that I hate. We went to kiss and because be both had our eyes closed, he kissed my nose. Gross, but nothing that is worth it comes easy and takes practice, and that is a good thing.

by fashionqn on 1/14/2013 2:11:48 PM

shoot! i have braces, and so does my crush! i think he gets his off soon though...Smile

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/14/2013 7:35:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok, first of all, what the heck does mod stand for? lol why do we say that whenever we need help??? 2nd of all, can u pleaaase list some really cute gifts to get ur boyfrnd for valentines day? thank u!!!! <3

Hey girlie, MOD is short for moderator. When you put MOD in front of your comment, it gets our attention and lets us know that you want us to answer. Get him something personal for Valentine's Day. It could be a frame with a picture of the two of you. You could even buy a plain wooden frame at a craft store and decorate it. You can make him a mix CD of songs that remind you of him. Think about the things that he likes or something that he really wants and get him something related to that.

Lauren T.