AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

How to ask out a guy on the sly

How can I go about asking a guy out? I’ve liked this guy forever, but I’m scared to say, “Ya free Saturday night?” Dear Ready, Sometimes, fear is...

MOD

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your guidance counselor or a trusted adult like a family member or doctor about how to best handle this and tell your friends and family. They will have advice about how to talk to them. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by littlestarr22 on 2/2/2013 11:51:54 PM

modmodmod
I played matchmaker for two of my friends and they dated but something happened and now neither of them really talks to me anymore. At first during their breakup he would always ask me things about his ex now he doesnt even do that. I am hurt because we used to be good friends, now we dont even talk and they seem to avoid me. What should I do and do you think time may heal things? What do you think happened?

hey girl! I do think time will help heal things. Next time, try to keep hands off when it comes to putting your friends into relationships. Things can easily backfire!

xoxo

Katie L.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 10:38:22 PM

Well, there is this really cutie guy in my home room and math... I really like him I don't know if he likes me. I'm that shy type that's in the corner and doesn't talk cuz I'm self conches. But him... He is way out there he is outgoing,sweet, really funny ,and super cutie. I sit by him in math when we are on the computers. He talks to all the time but I think he likes my friend... I can ask if he likes her that would be to strait forward. Pleas help!!!

by Pandalover87 on 1/27/2013 2:43:33 AM

This soo cool

by AGhalle60 on 1/19/2013 11:26:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My boyfriends birthday is on Feb. 2, we just started going out. Should I give him a present or just wait to give him something on valentines day?

Hey babe,

That's totally up to you! You could give him two small gifts or just tell him you're gonna give him a special joint gift on Valentine's Day. xoxo

Alexis G.

by th3-futur3-4w41ts-y0u on 1/17/2013 1:24:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
There's this I guy I really like but I'm not sure he likes me because he's a big flirt with me and his ex and his two best friends ( their girls) and he's hugged me multiple times and held my hand but I doubt he meant it in a intimate way but then again I thought it was odd hat he only flirts with me and his ex..... And he borrows a pencil from me every day and even tickled me in class today and he also ruffles my hair..... But he just talks perverted to his ex and I guess you could call teasing.... It's completely different from how he treats me which makes me wonder if he does like me..... But j never catch him looking at me or anything like that .... I really like him....the good thing is he's one of the only guys i can be myself around without getting nervous !!!! Sorry it's sooo long!!! THANKS!!!!

Well it does seem like he's flirting with you. But there's no way to be 100% positive. I say amp up your flirting and see if you get a reaction from him. I think as long as you give him attention and he gives it back, who knows what could happen next! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Reba22:22 on 1/15/2013 9:04:32 PM

by Reba22:22 on 1/15/2013 9:03:42 PM

by Reba22:22 on 1/15/2013 9:02:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my best friend to death but she tends to flirt with the guys I like. And this isn't the first time it has happened. Even when I first met my ex boyfriend, she flirted with him all the time. The thing is, it's not like she even has any relationship with the guys before i like them. She keeps asking me for my current crushe's number and I don't know why because she likes someone else. How can I tell her how I feel with out causing conflict?

Hey girlie,

Maybe she just wants to be friends with your crush, but it's okay to tell her you don't want to give out someone else's number and that she should ask him herself. If she flirts with your crush or bf when you're around, I would talk to her about it afterward when they're not there. You don't have to be accusatory, but let her know that it seems like she's flirting with them even if she's not trying to and it hurts your feelings. She might not even realize she's doing it!

Meghan D.

by liltiger on 1/12/2013 10:00:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
I was diagnosed with chronic major depression a while back and I've been trying to beat it. But I just can't. Lately ive been suicidal and I started cutting myself again (it was 3 months since the last time i did) and my best friend doesnt like hearing about it. This morning i attempted suicide. PLEASE help me. I hate being like this.

Hey, girl. I am so sorry that you are suffering from your depression. It is crucial that you get help right away, I urge you to call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 911 IMMEDIATELY. Suicidehotlines.com also offers hotlines in all 50 states for immediate help with suicide or self-harm issues.

Here are some other resources:

Focus Adolescent Services

Focus Adolescent services (focusas.com) offers info on local help and resources for teens.

Depression.com

Depression is one of the most common problems for teenagers today. Help can be found at depression.com, which offers information on understanding depression, treating depression and dealing with depression in everyday life. The site also details how others have recovered from depression, and offers tips in maintaining mental health.

Your life is precious, and I don't have to know you to know that you are a beautiful person who has so much to offer. Please stop hurting yourself. You are stronger than you know, and you can beat this with the right help. Please, please, please, contact the hotline I mentioned if you feel you can't talk to anyone you know. Keep talking to me, if that helps. love, Helen S.

Helen S.