2 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

5 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

6 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

3 ways to not be embarrassed about buying tampons

Tell me if this sounds familiar: That time of the month is comin’ up fast, you check your tampon stash and—ugh!—your sis left the box...

awesome!!!! i LOVE THE WEBSITE!!!

by bunnyboo2224 on 2/22/2013 7:31:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
It's kind of early, but I'm looking at swim suits because I'm going on a big vacation this summer, so I want some cute swim suits. I'm a short, petite, ruler, although I have some hips and my shoulders are super wide because I'm a swimmer. My parents won't let me wear bikinis, and I really hate one-pieces, so all I have left are tankinis. I don't know what kind to get. I have abs and so I'm not worried about showing a little stomach. Should I get a halter top type or just regular straps? And should there be ruffles? Also, what are the best suits for support because I'm not exactly small chested, though I'm not huge chested, and I want swim suits with cups instead of little girl suits with small amounts of padding and what not. Except I'm not sure if I can fit into juniors suits. I'm usually a 14 in kids suits... what size would be good in juniors? Please help!

Hey purple10115, maybe a 0 or 2 in juniors would work for you. Try checking out the tankinis at Delias, Target, Forever21, Macy's, Urban Outfitters and other shops at the mall. There are so many different patterns and colors so check everything out and see what you like. I'm sure you will find something and plus you've got a lot of time. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by purple10115 on 2/15/2013 6:05:06 PM

you replyed to my comment saying that darker blood means older blood, like its just coming out really slowly. But its not, its fresh blood from my period, and its really really dark. Whats wrong????

Hey girlie, the blood that comes out from your period isn't always fresh. You can have older blood during your period that's been sitting there for a while.

Lauren T.

by hermionelover on 2/10/2013 7:22:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey! So i have my period (this isnt the first time), its not that heavy but the color is really dark! Like not a dark red even, its like really really dark brown almost black. Usually its a brownish when im about to end my period but this is my second day and its way darker then usual. Whats up!?!?!

Hey girlie, darker blood usually means that it's older blood, so it hasn't come out very quickly. It's nothing to be concerned about.

Lauren T.

by hermionelover on 2/10/2013 7:02:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I really like this guy. I have liked him all through sixth and seventh grade, but in May of seventh grade 2012 (last year) he left. Well, kinda. I'm a military brat, so we live in Japan. So this boy, he used to go to the military school on base, but then he started going to school off-base last April. I still really really like him, and I am almost absolutely positive that he liked me back in seventh grade. We acted like a couple, but he never really asked me out. So now we text and stuff, but I haven't seen him since he left and I still like him. I don't have a problem with not being over him, but I want to tell him how I felt all through sixth and seventh grade with a sweet valentines text message. I don't know what to send to him to tell him I still like him and that I miss him a ton. THANKS!

Hey girl, since it's a text message, just keep it short, simple, and honest.  Text him how you feel.  Include a smiley face or "xoxo" to keep things light and fun.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by purple10115 on 2/4/2013 5:08:29 AM

Hey girlie,

If you are getting a period then you aren't pregnant!

Meghan D.

by KitCatJaide on 1/31/2013 6:09:14 PM

hi this is cottoncandycutie's friend and im going to make a account later but for now i have a question.
1. so a few days ago (thursday) i went to the bathroom and was wiping when i noticed on the tp that there was a streak of red (there was nothing on my underwear) so i kept wiping and more red came back. everytime o would go to the bathroom it would do that and it stopped today. was this my first period. im super confused because i thought when you had your period it came out onto your underwear.
2. if this was my period how do i tell my mom. since it seems to have stopped should i just wait until next month, to see if it comes back, to tell her? and what should i say to make it least awkward as possible?
3. if this was my period what supplies do u reccomend i get: pads or tampons? absorbency? brand?
Thank you so much for your help. if you reply i'll definetly make an account so that i know you guys reply Smile

Hey! I think waiting til next month and seeing if it comes back is a good plan. Mark your calender for this time next month so you'll be prepared. I recommend tampons over pads because i think they're more comfortable. I like U by kotex, and i usually get regulars, but it depends on your flow. good luck!

Helen S.

by CottonCandyCutie on 1/26/2013 3:55:29 PM

How do I bring up the subject of getting my period with my mom- it's so awkward!

by Girlslifegirl5155 on 1/25/2013 4:42:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just started my period for the month i think and its super light! It's like pink instead of red and it doesn't even fill a pad in 4 hours. Is there something wrong with me? What should I do?

Helen S.

by Kat_13 on 1/19/2013 1:38:15 PM

That Le Parcel thing is probably one of the dumbest things I've seen. Yeah it might seem convenient to have that stuff delivered right to you , but if you look at the box they give you , you only get a limited amount of pads and tampons. Personally I would need a lot more pads or tampons than they give you. Depending on what brand you buy or where you buy your stuff you can go to the store and buy a pack of tampons, a pack of pads , and a WHOLE bag of candy and maybe a little gift ( you don't really need that gift) for 15 bucks or less. Meghan D.

by fibromyalgiasucks on 1/12/2013 11:18:29 PM