5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

3 ways to not be embarrassed about buying tampons

Tell me if this sounds familiar: That time of the month is comin’ up fast, you check your tampon stash and—ugh!—your sis left the box...

My bathroom doesn't have a door since its in my room, but one time when I was taking care of business, my dad walked in!

by AGirl123 on 4/28/2013 12:41:22 AM

omg mod!MOD! so i was in class and had some pad and tampons in my other purse (not pencil case) so this boy asks for a pencil and i am like BFF's with him. he is BGF and i gave him my pad bag not pencil case!!

Hey _anidaxo!_, did he say anything about it? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _anidaxo_ on 4/12/2013 6:34:33 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am only 12 and i wanted to know when i would get my period! and does it hurt when u put in a tampon? should i worry if it comes during school? like i hang with a lot of ppl!!

Hey _anidaxo_, click this link to read this article. I think it will help ya out! Let me know if you have anymore questions. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _anidaxo_ on 4/12/2013 6:25:12 PM

I'm the normal 12 year old girl and I want to know when my period will start. My mom's started when she was 13-14 years old and I'm scared for when I'll have mine. What if I'm in class? Or I don't have tampons/pads? And when it does start which product do I use? I'm so scared. HELP!

by lizgirl16 on 4/3/2013 8:01:58 PM

I had just brought some tamps to my dads house, and his girlfriend and CUTE SON were over. Iwent into my room and tried to sneak one out, but my pants didn't have pockets. I tucked it into the side of my pants and started to walk towards the bathroom. By dad stopped me and asked what the bulge in the side of my pants was. I had to pull him aside to explain, and then later my dad's girlfriends son asked what the big deal was. Even though I didn't want to lie, I figured thid would be an exception.

by Autumn51 on 3/29/2013 10:49:43 PM

I use #3, except Im always with my sis when we go and get stuff. one time, my BGF asked for a pencil, so I threw him my pencil case. But I was at my locker, and it was my period bag, not my pencil case. most embarrising moment ever!

by jayjay927 on 3/14/2013 9:23:57 PM

The store I usually buy my tampons and pads at keeps rearranging things. First they moved all the condoms next to the tampons and pads,  I can understand why but now they moved all of those products you only see advertised on late night tv right next to the tampons. Talk about awkward, I already had an embarrassing run in with a guy I know, now it would be really embarrassing if we saw each other in front of those products. Hannah H.

by fashionqn on 3/14/2013 12:10:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been having really painful period cramps since yesterday so my mom got me this heating pad. I know how to work it and all but I don't know where to put it. My mom says to put it where is hurts but it hurts everywhere!

hey! put it on your abdomen where you feel the most pain. feel better soon!

Helen S.

by DMlover123 on 3/9/2013 4:38:12 PM

MOD!!MOD!!!!
Everyone keeps telling me that tampons are super painful the first time!!! I haven't had my first period yet but I am getting close. I am very active and do lots of sports so I know I might need to use tampons...I can't talk with my mom about it because she doesn't like the subject (!?) I am FREAKING OUT! THNX!

Hey! don't freak out girl, it'll be fine. it'll take some practice but it doesn't hurt that much. It might be a little uncomfortable the very first time, but once you get used to them you'll stop noticing them at all. good luck!

Helen S.

by rubystar4 on 2/28/2013 8:30:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I am 14 years old, and one extremely self conscience girl!!! I am always so afraid that my period is gonna appear in the middle of class or that I got too much discharge and it gets through my jeans or some random thing just gets through and it looks like I wet my pants. I don't know how on earth to get through this and because of it i am really shy help!!!!!

Hey girlie, wear panty liners every day. Panty liners are light so you won't feel them and they'll keep you dry from any discharge or a surprise start to your period.

Lauren T.