AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

AN HOUR AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

1 HOURS AGO No white after Labor Day, but no one ever said anything about jean jackets! How to rock all through out fall: http://t.co/XUpLiSsyyE

COMMENTS

What guys really think of your party outfit

So, you did your runway research, recruited your besties for fash advice and finally picked the perf NYE outfit. But in reality, all that stressing about what...

I love this article!

by nortonsl on 2/2/2013 12:35:51 PM

MOD MOD
How should I act around my crush? We go to different schools but we still have one class together (long story) he also has a gf. How can I get to know him now so I can flirt when he breaks up with his gf? I only have one hour a day with him Frown

Hey girl, just talk to him! Talk about the class, or different things that he likes. But be careful since he still has a girlfriend!
lauren r.

by LilTigel on 12/30/2012 11:35:48 AM

I'm sorry but this had to be said. What kind of positive self image are you setting for girls by telling them that they should dictate their style based on what a guy thinks? Ladies, believe it or not, you can dress for yourself not some guy. Who cares if you want to wear a turtleneck and a maxi or a sexy red dress? Dress however way makes you feel confident and on top of the world. Fell amazing bare faced? That's awesome! Great wearing makeup? It's possible too! Why do we live in this society where girls are told to look and act a certain way? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Stop with all this nonsense of what others think of you. Meghan D.

by earthyartist on 12/29/2012 10:43:29 PM

It's obvious that Taylor's wearing a shirt underneath, it's a v-neck. Miley wasn't even wearing a bra.

by Evacada on 12/29/2012 8:05:18 PM

I am giving a big speech for school next week, and I have to look nice. So i bought a black bodycon dress that has a 3/4 sleeve and hits about 2" above my knees. It has a subtle gold pattern on it. The thing is, it's freezing outside, and i have no idea how to wear it. what shoes? What kind of jacket? Colors??? should i go with pantyhose or no? Thanks! it's a big help.

Hey girl, sounds adorable. since its black, I would go with color heels. maybe some cute red pumps? definitely a jacket or sweater. pantyhose is your call completely. I'd say if it makes you comfortable, go ahead!

lauren r.

by sarah.r on 12/29/2012 12:27:12 PM

so i have to say it
when miley cyrus wore that blazer without a shirt underneath, every person under the sun was going insane and calling her names
taylor swift does it & oh its ok
come on people

by kalulah on 12/29/2012 9:58:55 AM

Seriously. The majority of guys know NOTHING about fashion or anything.
WEAR WHAT YOU WANT.

by biffo on 12/28/2012 10:47:56 PM

Sorry, but this article is pretty stupid.
Girls should wear what they want. Who cares what some random guys think.

by biffo on 12/28/2012 10:46:48 PM

So there's this guy who I really like and I know he likes me. It's like we are unofficially bf/gf. We'll call him A. Anyway, a month or so ago (before A and I liked each other) my friend who I'd been texting for a while asked me out and I kindly told him I just wanted to stay friends. He still texts me all the time. I'm afraid if I answer and text him a lot, I'll be sending out the wrong signal that I like him. He and A are good friends so I don't anything bad to happen. Should I start responding to his texts since he's my friend still, or is it best to stay away?

Hey girl,

If you told him you only wanted to be friends, it's okay to still hang out with him as friends! If he tells you he likes you again, tell him you are not interested in being more than friends for right now but that you are fine spending time with him as a friend, and of course it's okay to text him if you are friends!

Meghan D.

by Scooby239 on 12/28/2012 10:39:33 PM

Even though I don't like Selena Gomez that much, I still really like hers, Taylor Swift's,and Emma Watson's. They are so cute!

by fearless4ever on 12/28/2012 10:23:43 PM

The only girl that I think looks fashionable up there is Selena Gomez! I'm not really a big fan of any of the other styles.

On a side note, Mike's comment was so sweet. <3

by purplerainn on 12/28/2012 8:45:28 PM

Hey! I don't think Selena's dress is "dumb" at all!

by Bobalina on 12/28/2012 7:43:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy who got my number off Facebook (weird, i know) Anyway we've texted a few times, but i don't like him at all. I mean he's a nice kid, but he's kinda boring to text. I don't wanna give him the idea that i like him, but at the same time i don't wanna be mean if he does like me. What should i do? Thanks Smile

Hey elevenbailey, slowly stop texting him. Tell him you have stuff to do each time he texts you, or text him back slower and less each time. This is a nice yet easy way to break things off with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by elevenbailey on 12/28/2012 7:15:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i really like this guy. i am really shy and he isn't very outgoing either. my friend txted him the other day and asked "so do you know ___" (talking about me) and he responded "yeah we are bff's" i am pretty sure he was just kidding since we don't really know each other that well. I really want to txt him (my friend gave me his number) but i really don't want him to find out i like him because i don't know if he likes me. what should i do? should i just txt him and be like "hey its ___" or should i wait and txt him when i know him better? what should i do? and how do i get to know him better?

Hey iskate100, I would wait for him to text you first and then take it from there. He seems a little shy so being aggressive might scare or turn him off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iskate100 on 12/28/2012 6:47:14 PM

I agree with the guys.

by Chloe<3 on 12/28/2012 5:06:18 PM

MODMODMOD
I've had a crush on this guy on and off since kindergarten... But im really shy so i never told him. My best friend, who started going to our school in 6th grade (were in 9th grade now) likes him too. She doesnt know that i like him either. And he likes her back. They're not dating though because there's another girl that likes him (she goes to another school) and he kinda likes her too. I realize that if I were to tell him that I like him, it would make everything much worse. Also, my friend would be very mad at me. What should I do? Just not do anything?

Hey janbradylolz, I wouldn't say anything. If you do, you should just tell your bestie you like him and it would hurt if she starting dating him. She should understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by janbradylolz on 12/28/2012 4:22:00 PM

Hmm honestly I don't really like any of these. I guess what Emma's wearing is the first I would wear out of them all..but still not my style. And do guys really like these?! I find it a little hard to believe that if you showed up at a party wearing what Victoria or Demi is wearing here..that they would find that attractive. I mean seriously, the pink and red in Victoria's dress so don't compliment eachother and Demi's dress is just to extreme.
Not a huge fan of what Taylors wearing either...and wow it's SO not her, she's so girly!

by maggie183 on 12/28/2012 4:03:18 PM

mob mob mob mob
That style its sooo cute you just dont have style in you no offense

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:46:07 PM

I love taylor swifts outfit too

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:44:23 PM

well i like its a cute dress

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:43:39 PM

Taylor Swift looks so pretty!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 12/28/2012 3:05:20 PM