3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

What guys really think of your party outfit

So, you did your runway research, recruited your besties for fash advice and finally picked the perf NYE outfit. But in reality, all that stressing about what...

The only girl that I think looks fashionable up there is Selena Gomez! I'm not really a big fan of any of the other styles.

On a side note, Mike's comment was so sweet. <3

by purplerainn on 12/28/2012 8:45:28 PM

Hey! I don't think Selena's dress is "dumb" at all!

by Bobalina on 12/28/2012 7:43:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy who got my number off Facebook (weird, i know) Anyway we've texted a few times, but i don't like him at all. I mean he's a nice kid, but he's kinda boring to text. I don't wanna give him the idea that i like him, but at the same time i don't wanna be mean if he does like me. What should i do? Thanks Smile

Hey elevenbailey, slowly stop texting him. Tell him you have stuff to do each time he texts you, or text him back slower and less each time. This is a nice yet easy way to break things off with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by elevenbailey on 12/28/2012 7:15:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i really like this guy. i am really shy and he isn't very outgoing either. my friend txted him the other day and asked "so do you know ___" (talking about me) and he responded "yeah we are bff's" i am pretty sure he was just kidding since we don't really know each other that well. I really want to txt him (my friend gave me his number) but i really don't want him to find out i like him because i don't know if he likes me. what should i do? should i just txt him and be like "hey its ___" or should i wait and txt him when i know him better? what should i do? and how do i get to know him better?

Hey iskate100, I would wait for him to text you first and then take it from there. He seems a little shy so being aggressive might scare or turn him off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by iskate100 on 12/28/2012 6:47:14 PM

I agree with the guys.

by Chloe<3 on 12/28/2012 5:06:18 PM

MODMODMOD
I've had a crush on this guy on and off since kindergarten... But im really shy so i never told him. My best friend, who started going to our school in 6th grade (were in 9th grade now) likes him too. She doesnt know that i like him either. And he likes her back. They're not dating though because there's another girl that likes him (she goes to another school) and he kinda likes her too. I realize that if I were to tell him that I like him, it would make everything much worse. Also, my friend would be very mad at me. What should I do? Just not do anything?

Hey janbradylolz, I wouldn't say anything. If you do, you should just tell your bestie you like him and it would hurt if she starting dating him. She should understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by janbradylolz on 12/28/2012 4:22:00 PM

Hmm honestly I don't really like any of these. I guess what Emma's wearing is the first I would wear out of them all..but still not my style. And do guys really like these?! I find it a little hard to believe that if you showed up at a party wearing what Victoria or Demi is wearing here..that they would find that attractive. I mean seriously, the pink and red in Victoria's dress so don't compliment eachother and Demi's dress is just to extreme.
Not a huge fan of what Taylors wearing either...and wow it's SO not her, she's so girly!

by maggie183 on 12/28/2012 4:03:18 PM

mob mob mob mob
That style its sooo cute you just dont have style in you no offense

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:46:07 PM

I love taylor swifts outfit too

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:44:23 PM

well i like its a cute dress

by danalove on 12/28/2012 3:43:39 PM