1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

2 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

2 HOURS AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

COMMENTS

Check out new series, Teen Trouble

Lifetime’s new series, Teen Trouble, highlights real-life issues that teens are facing today. Beginning tonight, Dec. 28, each hour-long episode features destructive teens on their...

I need to have some of my friends watch it. Not that it wouldnt be good for all of us to watch it but it could really help some people. Some of the episodes deal with tough teen things, and even shows one of the girls having to go to jail. And also getting tested for STDs because of unprotected sex, people just need to watch it.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 11:07:51 PM

That sounds like a wonderful show! I'm glad GL made this post. I'll definitely be tuning in! Does anyone know if this will be a weekly show? (:

by purplerainn on 12/28/2012 8:53:56 PM

Moderator!
Do you know if any GL articles will be published before January 7th about midterms?

Hey Kikikim8, yes I think so girly. I think after next week new things will be posted. Check back! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Kikikim8 on 12/28/2012 3:33:34 PM

It looks kinda depressing IDK if I'm gonna watch it.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/28/2012 2:01:40 PM

Josh Shipp is awesome! I got to hear him speak at my school once!

(please excuse my username, I was 10.)

by jonastwilight on 12/28/2012 1:12:11 PM

is it gonna be on here or on tv??

by gpbuckeye on 12/28/2012 11:41:38 AM

Do you mean December 28? Not January 28?

by ising990 on 12/28/2012 10:28:56 AM

Im gonna watch it

by carinaamina on 12/28/2012 10:07:45 AM

Will this be a show where you have to watch all the episodes in order or can you watch them in any order? I'm asking because I won't be home tonight and no one can record it for me but I would like to see it.

Hey hun, I'm sure you'll wanna record it, or find it online!

Jenn S.

by Rissa99 on 12/28/2012 8:31:39 AM

Can't wait to watch it, seems really interesting.

by Lalainya on 12/28/2012 12:05:06 AM