AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

1 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

3 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

COMMENTS

Put your hearts up: Opening up about the Sandy Hook shooting

Just a few months ago, the world reeled following the Aurora movie theater shooting. And now, here we are again, shocked and horrified and unbelievably...

I just don't understand what that guy was thinking. That is just really sad. Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 12/15/2012 10:54:55 PM

What happened is beyond awful. Our state has been affected immensely by this tragedy. My heart is with all the families of the victims. Please everyone try to help in any way you can whether it be a prayer or donation or anything to help the families. We all need to be thankful for all the loved ones in our lives and spread kindness and love. <3 Meghan D.

by hali1184 on 12/15/2012 10:32:25 PM

my heart and prayers go out to all these families, this was such a terrible thing to happen.

by jillybean1998 on 12/15/2012 9:32:06 PM

why did he have to go and take all those children along with himself. this is a horrible thing to happen, the things people do in this world, it scares me, i dont like this world. i dont feel safe, even in my own house. schools need to have better security, where when you first come in you come into the office.

Meghan D.

by ellaphantm on 12/15/2012 9:30:00 PM

I am doing okay in light of this tragedy.

by otter77 on 12/15/2012 9:21:43 PM

First of all, chicas, you should all where yellow and blue on monday because those are the Sandy Hook school colors. I live in Alaska and fortunately, I don't know anyone that lives in Connecticut but that doesn't mean my heart doesn't go out to every single man, woman, and child that lives in Newtown and I hope that in the years to come that they all may find closure and have that never happen again. I hope that this will never, ever happen again to anyone, but I know it will. Most of all, I pray that it never happens to any of my loved ones or my friends' loved ones.

by IDKBoys on 12/15/2012 8:52:27 PM

I live 20 minutes from Newtown, so my school was on lockdown from the minute they heard about the first kill. We were on a secret lockdown. None of the students knew about the lockdown, only the teachers and staff. If he didn't kill himself, he could have come for my school. But, the man was named Adam Lancos and he had a mental illness. He killed his mother at her house with his mothers guns. Then he proceeded to the school and killed 8 adults and 18 children and 3 people were brought to the hospital but only one lived which means he killed 20 children. My boyfriend's dad went to the scene because he was a state trooper. I knew many of the cops that went there. But, anyway he killed the principal, all the people in the front office, and teachers. When the children were evacuated, they had to be told to close their eyes and run because of all the corpses. My town had a prayer thing at the town gazebo to pray for the parents and families going through this tragedy. Pray for everyone.

by allyluvsgl on 12/15/2012 8:25:42 PM

FWD FWD FWD:
EVERYONE WEAR BLUE ON MONDAY TO HONOR THE STUDENTS AND STAFF THAT DIED IN THE SHOOTING. R.I.P.

It makes me really sad to hear about this. Why would he do such a thing, in his moms own classroom? Hang in there everyone. I know it's hard to see, but things will get better!xoxo

by Vjazzy2000 on 12/15/2012 8:21:13 PM

Heyy everyone for school on Monday were blue for all the staff members and children that died. Forward this to EVERYONE you know. Make people feel bad for what happened so hopefully some of this will stop Frown

by Izzybel on 12/15/2012 6:56:47 PM

My heart goes out to the families that were affected by this and everyone else who was there and in the building.I fell bad for the children who watched their friends die and be so close to the person who killed all those people.

by emmacd on 12/15/2012 6:47:20 PM