9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

7 ways to flirt without saying a word

You talk all the time, but 90 percent of communication is nonverbal. So what does that mean when it comes to your eye candy? A...

There's this boy who I think likes me. He tickled my chin, rested his arm on my shoulder, patted my head, and grabbed my leg at a haunted house lol. I like him too, but I really don't wanna tell him "I like you", because the last time I told it to another guy, it ended up a disaster. I see my crush every Tuesday and Thursday, so should I tickle his chin Tuesday? And on Thursday (I got this funny idea from my friend) should I write on my hand "U R A QT" (like "your a cutie!" and have him read it out loud, and then I'll say in a British accent "Oh stop it, you!"? He's a funny guy, so I think he might get a kick out of that, but I need advice before I do it! Should I go for it? What are some other ways to show that your interested without saying the words "I like you"?

Hey! I think that sounds cute, you should go for it: here's some more advice about subtle flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/12/08/7-ways-to-flirt-without-saying-a-word.aspx

Helen S.

by isabellec on 12/8/2012 4:40:29 PM

hey i need a mod now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! christmas is coming up and idk wat to get my bf.... there is this skate board he wants but i don't think i can afford it... my friends say i should just kiss him on the lips for the first time but idk if im ready for that yet..... any ideas of something not to expensive i could get him???

Hey! what about a cd of a band you think he'll like?

Helen S.

by i_love_my_bf on 12/8/2012 4:26:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need boy advice!!!
so , im really awkward around guys. If i like someone i rather act really awkward or really mean. i kinda can't help it.
so i reaalllyyy like this kid, and im ruining everything!! it was raining during a fire drill today and he goes "come here! im cold!" and wraps his arms around me!! but wanna know what i do? i pulled away and said "get off of me!" and walked away. ugh. that could of been a moment!
he always makes jokes with me and teases me (nicely) and compliments me but i feel like im ruining everything. i don't wanna scare him off. has the damage already been done? help???

Hey! the ball's just in your court now, so show some interest in him and he won't be scared Smile

Helen S.

by xThisGirl13x on 12/8/2012 3:30:12 PM

There's this guy I've had a huge crush ever since I met him on the 1st day of school this year. He's a senior, & I'm a junior, and we sit together in 2 classes. I used to like him a lot until I found out he had a gf, so I backed off. Problem is, we still flirt, A LOT. We got closer over these months, and he acts like he really likes me. In math, he always jokes around with me and touches me-a lot-like yesterday he was like massaging my legs. He gave me his number and has asked me to come to some of his parties and jokes about hanging out with me after school, and even gave me a nickname. Our flirting is really obvious, and I've told my friends secretly that I like him. Yesterday this kid in our class whispered to me "Do you like him?" I feel ashamed of my behavior, but I can't help it. He doesn't treat other girls the same, even his gf. And we're always running into eachother like fate! Hes not around his gf as much anymore. Is this wrong of me? Is just flirting harmless?

Hey! It's hard to say how harmless flirting is when one person is in a relationship. On the one hand you are entitled to be friends and sometimes friends flirt a little. It's just part of social interaction. On the other hand you're both mature enough to know if a line is being crossed. Put yourself in his gf's place. When you're hanging with him if you think she wouldn't like the level of flirting going on, try to be conscious and back off out of respect for her. Good luck!

Helen S.

by bookworm31 on 12/8/2012 3:06:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!
1. My crush told his sort of friend that he liked me. Here's the things no one ever really tells this friend anything. Also,at the end of the day we saw eachother. he didnt ask me out, he just kinda ignored me until we just couldn't do it anymore and said "Hey, how you doing?" This all happened on a Friday, and i dont have his number, making this all impossible. What should I do???
2. My school does this thing called "lunch studies". It helps our teachers with attendance. When we misbehave we have to sit in lunchstudies. I dont know any one in my lunch study and I'm stuck in them on Monday and probably Tuesday. What should I do?? XOXO, Kay

Hey! 1)Well, he likes you, so what does that mean to you? You might just want to keep being friends, because you don't necessarily have to acknowledge it unless you want to. 2) For lunchstudies maybe ask someone for study help and start a conversation to get to know them better so you can make friends in your group. good luck!

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/8/2012 2:43:22 PM

I do all of these. I'm not good with smooth talk so I just use body language Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/8/2012 2:26:22 PM

I don't know how to flirt without showing him you LOVE him; what if you just want to feel him out?

by puddinface7 on 12/8/2012 1:09:01 PM