4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

8 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

7 ways to flirt without saying a word

You talk all the time, but 90 percent of communication is nonverbal. So what does that mean when it comes to your eye candy? A...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
For Christmas I got a faux leather jacket that is burgundy. I don't have colored skinny jeans or knit shirts to wear with it. I want to wear it for new years but I have zero fashion sense. What colors should I wear under it?

Hey girl,

That sounds like an awesome jacket! You could wear it with a black dress or a solid colored shirt and jeans. Happy holidays!

Meghan D.

by katgirly on 12/28/2012 9:10:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hi. I really like this guy in 8th grade... im in sevent though... we flirt alot and talk a little in school... i just dont really know if he would go out with someone younger then him plz help me

Hey shysweetie, no worries it's only a year. You guys may only be a few months apart anyway. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shysweetie on 12/28/2012 6:30:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy and i think he likes me. I could go for hours about why think he likes me but i cant write that much. How can i tell if he does like me?
Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article for a list of some signs a guy might like you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 12/24/2012 7:36:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i started talking to this guy and we both really like eachother. He wants to do stuff with me... Dont take me wrong i want to do stuff with him too but i dont want to go all the way. He never talks to me at shcool because we both feel awkward. I feel like he might be using me. How can i tell. I asked him if he was and he said no but im still just scared.

Hey girlie, tell him you're not ready. Hold off on the physical stuff a little longer to test him. If you can fun together and have good conversation without him pushing for more physically or threatening to leave, he's only in it for that. But if he's alright with waiting until you're ready and you like spending time with him then he's probably genuinely interested in you.

Lauren T.

by Roxizzy on 12/23/2012 5:24:18 PM

What does it mean when you find a guy attractive but
Don't have feelings for him?

Hey girl, nothing is wrong with that. Just means you think he's cute, but you're not interesting in having him as a BF.

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 11:52:32 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
ok so there is this boy ive been friends with sence kindergarden. Hes been know to date just the "hot" girls. sudenly hes been droping complaments on me all the time. im not sur if i should keep my guard up cause i not sure i should trust him. but i just dont know. what should i do??

Hey kathapple17, mhmm he may be interested in you. Don't make any moves yet, just see where everything goes. Keep me updated! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kathapple17 on 12/21/2012 7:07:32 PM

There's this guy I know I rarely see him but when I do
He talk to everyone else but ignores me sometimes I'll catch him
Staring at me but when I look he puts his head down
It makes me feel offended any advice?

Hey redvelvetluv, I just answered this question. Sorry no one got to it before me! Let me know if you got my response! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 4:59:41 PM

which of these don't apply to 12 year olds?

Hey girl,

I think these tips are appropriate for girls of any age Smile

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 12/15/2012 12:49:19 AM

by soccacheer on 12/15/2012 12:48:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this cute guy in my class, and I want to ask him out, maybe to hang out with friends at our cafe' in town, but how would I do it without making things awkward if he takes it the wrong way? Any advice?

Hey girl,

It can be totally intimidating to ask a guy out, but try to just be yourself! If it's in a group date with friends, that's a lot less awkward, so just ask if he wants to go to the cafe with you and your friends sometime! If he gets freaked out, just say you still want to be friends then and leave it at that. Good luck!

Meghan D.