6 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

9 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

10 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Violence on TV freaks me out

My parents watch a bunch of crime shows like Law and Order, NCIS and CSI. I have a feeling they’re affecting me. I imagine violence...

mod mod mod hide this i barely ever sleep and I'm trying to stop using pills in general as i've had issues with them, i've sort of been a pill popper most of my young life but, now I'm trying to stop and it makes sleep difficult can you give me tips on ways to relax? thanks. my parent let me get chamamile tea and i've been drinking it. I also listen to music softly. any more ideas?

Hey StrawberryPatchKId, you could always try meditating. I've found that really helps me relax. You could even try laying down with the lights dimmed and your eyes closed, and imaging a place you'd like to be. For example, if you like beaches, imagine being on the beach when it's really pretty outside laying beneath the sun. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 7:33:19 PM

Mod mod mod could you suggest some easy yet interesting homeschooling assignments?

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, can these be assignments for any subject? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 7:30:24 PM

Join my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty, there will be an outfit of the day and a tip of the day, well everyday!!!! all of the positions are currently open just comment and ask if you want a position and I will send an application to your profile page(: thanks so much!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 7:15:22 PM

What are some clean songs other than Taylor Swift and One Direction to help get over a guy I never dated? I already looked at the single girl playlist. Thanks MOD!

Try Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Adele, Christinia Perri, and Jason Mraz
mailyse f.

by teampeetapercy on 1/11/2013 4:19:41 PM

Mod mod mod
I have my first date this weekend. And it is to a sports mall. I do sports and enjoy them. I am kind of shy when it comes to talking to boys face to face, but for some reason in texting I'm fine! This guy and I send hearts to eat other etc. but tomorrow when I see him I'm afraid ill choke and won't know what to say. He's supposed to meet my parents. I'm scared ill get embarrassed and won't say anything during the date. Can you give me some tips so I won't choke and make a fool out of myself in front of him? Haha thanks! mailyse f.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/11/2013 12:43:50 PM

I'm quite the opposite actually, I love those type of shows. Smile
But they're just meant for entertainment, and a lot of times people get captivated by crime and mystery, so that's why they focus on those things! But just keep in mind that real life isn't as dramatic as the shows portray. I agree, step away from the TV, and if it helps maybe bring a friend along with you wherever you're going - I'm sure it'll help get your mind off things. Smile

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 1/11/2013 12:18:47 PM

If she gets affected by those shows, I hope she will never see the Walking Dead! Lol.

by Chloe<3 on 1/11/2013 11:35:37 AM

Mod mod mod

This is very common! Make sure to...

- Not look/sound nervous...just relax.

- Carry a conversation (ask him about his family, friends and activities).

- Don't talk too much, make sure you let him talk too!

- Be confident!

mailyse f.

by Ljbdaisy on 1/11/2013 8:17:59 AM

Don't watch it. If your parents are watching a scary movie or show, don't be compelled to watch it and later tell GL that you're having nightmares. By the way, is there an article to getting rid of nightmares?

by transform2314 on 1/11/2013 1:44:13 AM