2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Violence on TV freaks me out

My parents watch a bunch of crime shows like Law and Order, NCIS and CSI. I have a feeling they’re affecting me. I imagine violence...

Mod Mod Mod!
I keep this journal which i write down almost every single thing in my day, good or bad. But my older sister some how finds where i hid it and reads it. I've asked her to stop and even told my parents, but she doesn't give up! Writing how my day went helps me learn what i did wrong or right. How can i get her to stop reading my journal?

hey! if she absolutely won't stop, keep another journal and don't tell anyone about it, once she thinks you're not writing in your old one she may lose interest. good luck!

Helen S.

by pretty_princess1024 on 1/12/2013 3:37:00 PM

Hey Girls, do you want advice right away? Check out my advice queen page: dragonsrox1000. I check pretty much every day, but I just started so I don't have any fans. Frown I have boy experience, I'm a dancer, and I'm a freshman in high school. Thanks!

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/12/2013 3:19:19 PM

I am the same way with TV. Things I watch can really mess me up and find their way into my head in the worst way. So I make sure to only watch things that I'm going to be fine with having in my head and wont freak me out later..you should try that. It's hard at first but then you realize how much happier you are without so many bad images and ideas in your head

by maggie183 on 1/12/2013 12:39:42 PM

That happened to me too, i just stopped watching it.

by Chrissy23 on 1/11/2013 10:58:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
This has nothing to do with this topic btw. Okay so there's this boy I am in
L-O-V-E in. I only get to see him once a week on Monday's though :.( *sniff.* He's 2 years older than me, but I know people who are 5 years apart, so I don't think it's thattt bad. Anyways, my bday is in April & I really want him to go. He has an older brother who is 3 years older than me. I don't have his number, and I feel weird asking him... because we aren't that close. My mom & his mom are like friends. How can I get him to come to my bday? I don't wanna make things awkward when I see him again... Any ideas?

Hey girlie,

Two years doesn't sound like too much of a difference, but it can be a lot when you're younger! If you want him to come to your birthday party, that's not awkward since there will be other people there. You don't have to ask him as a date! And if you're friends, it won't be awkward to ask for his number as friends!

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 1/11/2013 10:43:08 PM

mod mod mod what are some good writers?

Hey girlie,

Check out our book club channel for tons of reading suggestions we heart! http://www.girlslife.com/category/book-club.aspx
Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 10:09:10 PM

mod mod mod i am trying to be healthier any tips?

Hey girlie,

Check out our health & fitness channel for tons of great ideas on workouts and healthy eating/recipes! http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 10:08:05 PM

mod mod mod any ideas outfits to wear to a party sunday? I have a blue mini dress I was thinking of wearing, would black leather boots go well with it?

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a really cute outfit! Have fun at the party Smile

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/11/2013 10:05:54 PM

Hehe that happend to me but I got over it. That stuff rarely ever happens. Just think of all the other things you like.

by cookiebk on 1/11/2013 10:05:12 PM

mod mod mod whats public school like? I have never been

Hey girlie,

It is just where you take classes with other people (like your friends!), and there are after school clubs you can join, too. I would talk to your friends where you live to see what the schools near you are like!

Meghan D.