3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Violence on TV freaks me out

My parents watch a bunch of crime shows like Law and Order, NCIS and CSI. I have a feeling they’re affecting me. I imagine violence...

OMG this is totally me. I'm convinced people are going to stab me. I can't walk into garage without somebody lol. I'm weird like that. I'm not scared when I'm with somebody, just alone

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/9/2013 2:48:00 PM

I'm normally okay, but my dad watches alot of gory stuff and crime stuff on our projector, and he always has the volume way up, so while i'm in here on the computer, i have to listen to the sound of blood and guts, and gunshots o_o it gets annoying after a while lolz

by mayanunna on 2/8/2013 3:24:24 PM

that happens to me to, i hate watch scary movies

by aubrey12344 on 1/24/2013 10:47:38 PM

Mod!
So I have a friend who is depressed and fickle. She is a good person but she's very troubled and has talked about suicide for a while. She thinks hitting people is a good way to greet them and talks about killing people she doesn't like. I have been trying to help her but nothing is working! HELP!

Hey girl, that sounds like some serious stuff.  While it is really great that you've been trying to help your friend, it is definitely not your responsibility to help her work through all her issues.  Encourage her to speak with a guidance counselor at school.  Consult this page for helpful resources.  Also, don't hesitate to speak with an adult you trust about your friend, like a parent or a guidance counselor at school.

Karin E.

by SuperSpiderSorceress on 1/21/2013 1:21:00 AM

HELP!! I'm really new here so i don't really know how this whole advice things goes so i'm really really sorry if this isn't the place where you ask for advice about ur own problems... but i REALLY need help!! So i have this guy friend but everyone thinks he is kind of weird because he likes one direction and stuff like that. But recently i've been dreaming about him... like every single night! And i think i might actually be falling in love with him... Does it really matter what other people think though? i was thinking tht maybe we could have a secret relationship but who am i kidding, that never works. please help. Thanks! Smile

by ColoredRain541 on 1/17/2013 8:52:44 PM

Mod mod mod!
My best friend recently told me a big secret and I don't know if I will be able to treat her the same as before. What should I do?!?!

hey! you have to talk to her about your feelings, based on her reaction and how sorry she is, you can re-evaluate your friendship and see if she really is a true pal.

Helen S.

by Penguins r us on 1/17/2013 6:33:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
In response to my other question thanks my icon changed
To the new one thanks Katie L.

no prob girl!

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 3:02:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I keep trying to change my icon but whenever I check back
to see if its my new icon its the old one

hey girl! when you make changes to your profile, it has to be approved by a moderator. let me see if I can approve yours for ya Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/16/2013 2:45:51 PM

hehe my parents do the same thing and it is sometimes scary... I know how you feel

by nsitton on 1/15/2013 5:51:50 PM

LOL, The random cat in the picture.

by julybaby01 on 1/15/2013 10:01:10 AM