9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

I gossiped online about a bud--but I want to take it all back!

To get revenge on one of my friends, I made a gossip blog last week and pretended to be a girl with a different name...

MODMODMOD ! 'm Christian, and one of my close friends is Jewish. Her bah mitzvah is coming up, and I'm totally going because it's such a big part of her life. How do I act though? I want to be as supportive as I can, but don't know what to say/do. Any help? Thanks (:

Hey girl, that's nice of you! They have different activities I believe, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you participating in them Smile So just go, have fun, and be with your friend!

lauren r.

by kenzi143 on 12/8/2012 9:51:22 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 12:20:53 AM

mod mod mod
so i was really good friends with this guy in my class until my brother told him that i like him, which i dont, only as a friend. so now he kinda hates me. so my friend told him that it want true but she said that he was relieved so im hoping that he isnt still mad. BUTTTTTT we are doing a play for school and we are married and hes really mad and he wants to quit the show! my brother is also in the show and he is probably gonna mess up our friendship AGAIN! Frown so what should i do to make him shut up and to let the guy know that i only want to be friends with him?
another thing, for the play i have to sing a song all by myself and my voice sounds horrible on mic so how can i get the guts to sing and how can i do well?
thanks moddy!!!!!!

Hey girl! As far as the boy situation goes, I think they only way to let him know you just want to be friends is to just tell him. It might be a little akward, but just pull him aside one day and let him know you think he's great but only as a friend. Tell him to ignore your brother and that you hope you guys can be cool. Hopefully he will follow your lead! And the solo? Just know you got the part for a reason and give it all you got! You'll be great! Break a leg!

xo
Taeler L.

by Carrie_Underwood on 12/7/2012 11:38:26 PM

This is a bigger problem then we think, we all want to say something bad about another classmate at least once and this girl just went too far. When you get tempted just ask yourself if you would want it happening to you.
Someone told me about a girl at a school recently where they put a picture of her face on another persons posing naked body and spread them all around school, that is just terrible. We have to be better than that.

by fashionqn on 12/7/2012 10:46:29 PM

mod mod mod
my friend was listening to one direction and her mom didnt like the song that she was listening to and her mom told my mom all of these lies about the band and now my mom hates it. its really annoying cause my frined's mom is really judgemental so yeah. help me

Hey girl! Bummer! Try telling you mom some better things about the band and maybe asking her to listen to a few songs with you. She might come around and form her own opinion of the group!

xo
Taeler L.

by Carrie_Underwood on 12/7/2012 10:37:31 PM

mod mod mod
what do you do if there is a clingy girl that is only nice to you and nobody else just that you can be her friend?

Hey girl! Be nice back and find a way to let her know she should be nicer to others. Lead by example and maybe you can be a good influence on her to make others feel included. Good luck!

xo
Taeler L.

by Carrie_Underwood on 12/7/2012 10:34:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend is coming over this weekend, and I really want us to have a good time and not be bored. PLEASE give me ideas on what we can do! Thank you.

Hey girl! You could grab some movies you both have been dying to see and make a marathon of it. Pop some popcorn, grab a few sweets and make it a real event. Rate them like movie critics after and have a great time comparing what you both liked or didn't. Have fun!

xo
Taeler L.

by LovePeaceHope on 12/7/2012 10:19:53 PM

Wow low low low low

by hgrules on 12/7/2012 9:46:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I got into a fight with my friend because she likes s bad boy. She thinks she can change him but I know you can't change a person like him. I liked his brother and they are the same in how they act. I knew I couldn't change him. But no matter what I say to her she gets mad at me. I just don't want her to get hurt. He is the type to only like the girls that look perfect and she is more a nerd. So she put a note in his locker and I was telling her its just a waste and that he wasn't gonna read it cause the note was telling him to change what he does. And I started telling her that he wasn't a good person and she will get hurt. She didn't listen and got mad and she used my secrets against me and she used his brother as an example which was hurt the worst. I then ignored her because she had no right to use my secrets against me. We made up but I'm still mad I forgave her cause she was my only best friend. Anymore she just makes me mad and I don't know what to do. Help!

Hey girl! Unfortunately, there is probably not a ton you can do now. You're a good friend to warn her and let her know you're worried about the outcome. Hopefully she will take your advice, but sounds like she is still going to act on her feelings. The best way for her to learn may be to get her heart broken a little. Just remember to still be there for her if that happens! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by HockeyLuver on 12/7/2012 9:31:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have a friend problem. my friend (lets call her J) and i like to kinda play around, like i chase her outside and she chases me. We don't hurt each other. then one day she was like, "my mom says i cant hang out with you anymore if you chase me around. i got muddy and it ruined my new boots and jeans" and she said it in front of all my friends and it was really embarrassing. they were all like, "you cant do that anymore its really mean and you ruined her boots." i was really embarrassed and i wanted to say that she does it too and she always laughs when i do it but i couldn't. now i'm embarrassed to talk to her and she just ignores me. i really don't want to talk to her. its pulling apart our little "group" of friends.what should i do?

Hey girl! Tricky situation. For the sake of your mutual friends though, I think talking it out might be the best way to go. Pull her aside one day soon and just ask if there is anything you can to repair the friendship. It certainly isn't your fault, but taking the high road might be the easiest way to ease tension. Good luck!

xoxo