AN HOUR AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

COMMENTS

I gossiped online about a bud--but I want to take it all back!

To get revenge on one of my friends, I made a gossip blog last week and pretended to be a girl with a different name...

Okay thanks I will tell her in private and in person, but should I bring something? My mom wants me to bring diapers but I really don't want to! I have plastic sheets on my bed

Hey girl,

I would listen to your mom since she knows what to do. Your friends won't be able to see it under your pajamas anyway--they won't even know you're wearing it!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 10:26:02 PM

What if she makes fun of me?

Hey girl,

I'm sure she won't make fun of you if she's your friend, it's not something you can control!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 10:07:03 PM

But I really can't tell her, she wouldn't know what to do about it anyway and my moms making me go.

Hey girl,

I would at least tell her so that she is aware of it before you get there. If your mom is making you go, you could also ask your mom to talk to her mom for you.

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 9:58:31 PM

I wet the bed and I have to go to my friends sleepover tommarow please HELP I cannot tell her!

Hey girl,

I know it might be awkward, but it sounds like you really need to tell her if you're going to be spending the night. You could also talk to her mom if that would be easier, but either way you should let her know!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 12/14/2012 9:48:11 PM

i see where you are coming from. me? i would probably do the same thing. but just know that revenge is not the thing that you should do. you shouldnt hope she doesnt find out. you should tell her. she would probably be less upset if she knows you were being honest. if she is really your friend she will forgive you. just know, ~trust is like a piece of paper. once its crumpled it will never be perfect.~

by pupa413 on 12/14/2012 2:43:39 PM

out of experience I think your best interest is to tell your friend...I know that probably seems horrifying and scary, and your probably worried you will fight... but by being honest you'll become closer...tell her you love having her as a friend and that you don't want to lose her as a friend and that what you did was low but hope that you can remain friends...thats my advice good luck girlie!
-bailey

by Bailey72 on 12/13/2012 7:13:00 PM

i dont mean to be rude but wow thats the lowest of the low and this isnt all the best advice "if your friend finds out its you say sorry, if she doesnt all is good" would you have liked if she did this to you? because that might be coming right back at you if she did this to you you would want her to tell you it was me sorry i really hope you forgive me but i tottaly understand if you dont, you wouldnt want her to hide it from you and so you shouldnt hide it from her

by kyleigh1234 on 12/12/2012 11:11:21 AM

I live in this really hard situation where I have to move COUNTRY and/or SCHOOL every few years. I recently moved to the United States and I'm now going to an international school. I'm so excited to be here but then my mom breaks the news and says that I would have to go to an American public school. And that's when I got really scared because in movies there were a lot of bullying and I think that they'll all be smarter than I am. That or I have to move back to my home country, Malaysia. I want to go to the public school because I want to make my mom happy in my studies and earn a scholarship to high school and college, but that would mean that I would feel uncomfortable. If I move to Malaysia, ill feel so happy but then ill be far away from my family in the states. I'm at the point where I only have my friends to rely on. It's just too complicated. My friends say I'm lucky but I would trade with anything just to have a one home and school life.

by nurainamaisarah on 12/11/2012 11:40:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
The counselers at my school are really great. But i completely hate them. Last year, my brother was acused of bullying and the counselors are the people who do the investigaiton. This whole investigation went on for a couple months and it really made my family's life really hard for those months. My friends are comfortable talking to them and say that I should try talking to the counselors when I'm upset, but i cant. How do i get through this?

hey! I know that must be hard for you. Authority figures should be trustworthy, but how do we cope when we feel betrayed or persecuted by someone with power? We confront them. Not in a disrespectful way, but if you do feel the need to talk to one of these counselors, this is the first thing you should tell them. Counselors' jobs are to promote and encourage honesty, so they will want you to be frank with them. You'll feel better too, when you hear their side of the story and they hear yours.

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/8/2012 2:51:48 PM

What? The advice says "if she finds out" apologize. "If she doesn't, all the better." NO! You apologize anyway! If you don't you are deceiving her--you already lied! If she find out, she will be even more mad than before! No offense, but this advice is awful!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/8/2012 2:47:29 PM