3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

I gossiped online about a bud--but I want to take it all back!

To get revenge on one of my friends, I made a gossip blog last week and pretended to be a girl with a different name...

Hey!
I want to buy stuff like make-up and bras, and other girly things, but I don't want my sister to come around.
She's really harsh and embarrasses me by talking loudly about my bra size, that my hair is ugly and I NEED a certain type of makeup or people won't like me.
I know she doesn't mean to be harsh, but how do I go with out her and without her being offended?

Hey Girl, talk to your Mom about it in private and tell her that you want to go separately. She will understand. If not, get a group of friends to go. It's so much fun to go with friends and then you can tell your sister that it's something you've gotta do with them without hurting her feelings.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by raindropsonroses on 1/15/2013 4:34:18 PM

where can I submit something like this?

by raindropsonroses on 1/15/2013 4:30:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so I really like me BGF. But he just got out of a relationship and is really upset about it. I want to up the flirt level with him... But is it too soon? Please help!

Hey girlie,

There is no set time when it is okay to flirt with someone after they get out of a relationship, so try to play it by ear and base your actions on how he's feeling! Since he's upset now, he probably needs you as a friend to be there for him, not to be flirting with him. Try doing fun stuff with him as friends, like going bowling or skating, to get his mind off the breakup and cheer him up. After he's been single for a little while and not talking about the breakup as much, you could start dropping hints that you like him!

Meghan D.

by surferchickemp on 1/12/2013 9:25:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My hair is really straight but when I wake up no matter how long I brush my hair it always retains a bit of frizz can you please help MOD thnx!!!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try using hairspray or a frizz smoothing serum when you are doing your hair in the morning, or try a frizz controlling conditioner when you take a shower!

Meghan D.

by AwesomeAmber on 1/11/2013 11:17:59 PM

Wow a lot of negative comments from this, but hey, we're all human and we learn from trial and error, right? Try to support instead of make her feel bad... I'm sure plenty of people have gotten revenge WAAAAAAAAAY worse than this.

by cdd323 on 12/27/2012 5:25:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Not to be rude, but why isn't poop your thing?

Just isn't. I'm more interested in reading. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Poophead234 on 12/21/2012 6:51:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Thank you for getting back to my problem!!! Do you like poop? Thanks!

Hey Poophead234, no, poop isn't really my thing lol. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Poophead234 on 12/21/2012 6:10:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
This might sound weird but I love.. poop. I get annoyed when people think I'm weird because of my interest. As you can see, my username has to do with poop because I love it so much! My mom might think I might need a therapist because of how much I love poop. What should I do? I'm just so conflicted, that maybe I should stop loving poop? Please help mod!!

Hey Poophead234, you like what you like. Don't change who you are for anyone. Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Poophead234 on 12/21/2012 1:55:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thanks for getting back so fast. My mom's not home yet but I will talk to her as soon as she gets back. I found out that there is a button on her google profile that says REPORT. One of the things you can report is impersonation. I'm not going to report it without my moms permission but do you think its a good idea? I really, really, don't want to have to deal with the police, especially since this is a totally random person

That is definitely a good idea. But write down the info just in case and after you report them email someone running the site to ask for confirmation.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/18/2012 1:47:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! PLEASE HELP!
Okay its gonna sound weird but I googled myself just for fun and found a bunch of of photos of myself. That part wasnt creepy because my sisters and I took them with a professional photographer, so of course they'd be on her website and online. What I DID find creepy was this: One of the photos was edited with hearts around it and I didn't know who had edited it so I clicked it and found that someone is using MY picture as THEIR google profile picture!!!! There's a bunch of pictures of my sisters and I on her profile and she's like, "Aren't I SO cute?" and "Aren't my sisters adorable? They're 8 and 9" which isn;t even the age of my sisters. This is so creepy I can't even stand it. I cant believe that some random person downloaded a picture of me and claimed it to be herself. Worse, all the comments on the photos are "Oh, so cute!" and stuff. WHAT am I supposed to do? Is that legal?

Hey, Girl. That is freaky, but it isn't illegal. Remember you had to download a picture off the internet for your profile here. However, if they are impersonating you which is what it sounds like, it can be very bad for you (in the future) and them. It's hard to track down the real person behind it so definitely talk to your parents about what to do and consider informing the police.

Hannah H