1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

2 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

14 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 5 designer dresses we're dreaming about for the holidays

Sigh…you know those times when you’re flipping through the pages of your fave fashion mags and you see those chic dresses that make your heart flutter with...

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! I also help with guy issues. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!
XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/11/2012 7:58:16 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Hi(: so for Christmas I want to get my mom what she wants...I know it's werid and crazy but she wants a vacuum...I almost peed when she told me that's what she wanted lol(: but anyways I want to get her this but she's wayy to amazing and does WAYY to much just for a "vacuum"... So total!! I want to get her a vacuum and like a $30 other gift. So this means her gift will be SUPER expensive...which is money I don't have. Frown I don't have my dad to ask for money so I was thinking as my grandparents to lend me some? I know they would but I feel kinda rude. There's Noooo Ivan get. Trust me I've tried! What do I do? My mom is way to special and amazing Andd does way too much for me and my siblings to get nothing for Christmas! PLEASE HELP<3 thanks Smile

Hey girl,

It's great that you want to get your mom a great gift, but a vacuum isn't stupid if that's what she wants! It will be really useful to her! Rather than asking your family for money, if you want to give her something extra, why not make her a gift like an ornament or a piece of jewelry? She will love that you took the time to make something and it won't cost you money.

Meghan D.

by princesschick1999 on 12/8/2012 9:05:07 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I need help ASAP!I have NO idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas! I don't have any brothers, so I don't have a clue. He loves the Pittsburg Steelers, and he is pretty athletic. I don't know what to get him! Any ideas? Oh, and I want it to be special.

Hey girl,

Don't freak out--I'm sure he'll love whatever you give him! If he loves the Steelers you could get him something small of that, or something that might remind him of an inside joke you two have. You could also always make something for him like an ornament. Check out these posts for tons of ideas on what to get your guy! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/28/What-should-I-get-my-BF-for-the-holidays.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/09/present-for-my-crush.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/12/05/Gift-Sitch.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/12/07/5-thoughtful-gifts-guys-really-love.aspx

Meghan D.

by greenbluepurple1 on 12/8/2012 9:05:03 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/8/2012 7:34:15 PM

Hey girlies! Come join my club IT GIRL!!!!!!!

by iheartparis101 on 12/8/2012 7:26:58 PM

Okay, guys freaking about the price...it's called a "wishlist topper". They said, and I quote, "these may be too pricey, but a girl can dream, right?" They're not telling you you have to buy it, and theyre not really that expensive anyway.

by cheerfulcheer on 12/8/2012 7:20:12 PM

Um my parents would never buy dresses for me of that high of price! $110??? What. The. Fashion. GL, can you please put up clothes and make up we can afford?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/8/2012 2:33:06 PM

I agree, no one except for wealthy ppl can afford these looks. They're nice, tho!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/8/2012 1:18:47 PM

Only two or three of those are really "designer". And even those aren't like, Gucci, or something. Fifty may be more than some girls want to spend on a dress, but it's barely out of the Forever 21 range.

by puffinlover99 on 12/8/2012 11:16:24 AM

These are pretty cheap in my opinion... But thats just me i guess. I was expecting like Gucci, Jason Wu or something like that! Smile

by dojhallow97 on 12/8/2012 9:55:40 AM