10 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

12 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Why you should work out outside while you can

We know, we know, your chilled-to-the-bone fingers are protesting. But it’s time to grab some gloves, girlie, and hit up the great outdoors before it...

My favorite sort of exercise to do outside's running.

by otter77 on 12/5/2012 7:46:24 PM

I wish. I havent been able to run outside since October. There is way too much snow and ice! It started snowing while I was running at Cross Country Districts! And I HATE running inside Frown

by bebold. on 12/5/2012 5:42:24 PM

I love to run!! And walk. But i can't do that right now because i have a hurt knee and i can't walk very well let alone run.

by blazestarlight98 on 12/5/2012 7:51:07 AM

I like to ride my bike and in the winter ski or sled.

by princess80241 on 12/5/2012 12:59:39 AM

hey girls please check out my club qoutes and my advice queen page i can answer anything asapSmile

by jadarocks2401 on 12/4/2012 9:59:01 PM

I do track for my school so we run outside everyday regardless of the cold or snow. The only thing that stops us from running outside is the rain.

by michipie205 on 12/4/2012 8:55:11 PM

The needed to do a study to find that out. How silly I could have told you his. I love spending time outside, it does give you a mood boost.

by fashionqn on 12/4/2012 4:54:19 PM

I just got new cable, so no good challels for me!Frown   Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 12/4/2012 3:04:09 PM