3 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

4 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 HOURS AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

This just in: Your school year is about to get longer

So you’re thrilled to pieces when the final bell rings at 3 p.m., right? Well, don’t through your papers in the air and starting shouting...

Oh well I already go to school til 4:00. Tong But we have every Friday off, yay!

by jerjer6 on 12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM

This is a good idea, provided that these schools go to a block schedule or some such thing- that is what my school is doing next year, although it's really weird, because they did seven classes instead of eight... I do think school should be longer, because in high school people do not have enough classes to take the subjects that they want to.

by irishdancerzrule on 12/7/2012 12:02:42 AM

300 hours!!! What is wrong with people these days?? That is totally unfair. If Indiana does it I will freak!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 12/6/2012 9:49:42 PM

So glad I don't live there!!! Phew!!! Smile

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/6/2012 8:10:00 PM

Please join my clubTongopularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty you can get advice on how to be popular. Thanks

by Katrinaisamodel on 12/6/2012 7:25:15 PM

PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!! :-D I love school, anyway!

by Macsncheese on 12/6/2012 6:57:19 PM

Terrible idea. 300 hours?! Now that's just extreme.

by LovePeaceHope on 12/6/2012 6:30:08 PM

I'm not sure if lengthening the school day is the solution to help students keep up in critical areas. Most students (including myself) have schedules packed with extracurricular activities, plus lots of homework. Lengthening the school day will wind up making students go to sleep later, making them pay less attention and be less functional in class.

by flowerblossom on 12/6/2012 6:03:07 PM

noooo! I don't live there, thank goodness. that would be 43 more days of school for me! or every day would be about an hour and 45 mins longer!!!!!

by sarahaqua17 on 12/6/2012 5:25:21 PM

It's not that bad...i like school but i don't know if longer school days or more school days is the answer...i live in Massachusetts.

by orlandobloomrocks on 12/6/2012 4:39:13 PM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).