9 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

10 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

This just in: Your school year is about to get longer

So you’re thrilled to pieces when the final bell rings at 3 p.m., right? Well, don’t through your papers in the air and starting shouting...

Oh well I already go to school til 4:00. Tong But we have every Friday off, yay!

by jerjer6 on 12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM

This is a good idea, provided that these schools go to a block schedule or some such thing- that is what my school is doing next year, although it's really weird, because they did seven classes instead of eight... I do think school should be longer, because in high school people do not have enough classes to take the subjects that they want to.

by irishdancerzrule on 12/7/2012 12:02:42 AM

300 hours!!! What is wrong with people these days?? That is totally unfair. If Indiana does it I will freak!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 12/6/2012 9:49:42 PM

So glad I don't live there!!! Phew!!! Smile

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/6/2012 8:10:00 PM

Please join my clubTongopularity/Fashion/Shopping/Beauty you can get advice on how to be popular. Thanks

by Katrinaisamodel on 12/6/2012 7:25:15 PM

PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!! :-D I love school, anyway!

by Macsncheese on 12/6/2012 6:57:19 PM

Terrible idea. 300 hours?! Now that's just extreme.

by LovePeaceHope on 12/6/2012 6:30:08 PM

I'm not sure if lengthening the school day is the solution to help students keep up in critical areas. Most students (including myself) have schedules packed with extracurricular activities, plus lots of homework. Lengthening the school day will wind up making students go to sleep later, making them pay less attention and be less functional in class.

by flowerblossom on 12/6/2012 6:03:07 PM

noooo! I don't live there, thank goodness. that would be 43 more days of school for me! or every day would be about an hour and 45 mins longer!!!!!

by sarahaqua17 on 12/6/2012 5:25:21 PM

It's not that bad...i like school but i don't know if longer school days or more school days is the answer...i live in Massachusetts.

by orlandobloomrocks on 12/6/2012 4:39:13 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!