AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Eating out? Order these A-OK indulgences

You know what? If we’re taking the trouble to get all dolled up and go out to eat, we don’t want to be worrying about...

hi I wanted to know if you could help me with some advice. Is there a such thing asto much water? i have been drinking 5 bottles of water(8 on weekends)since 3 years ago. I drink juice too like grape and orange juice for breakfast like once a week. I have never had soda unless maybe there is is party and even then i still ask for water. im I addicted to water plz helpSmile

Hey girl,

There is such a thing as too much water, but it's way, way more than 5 bottles a day. I think you would have to drink 2 gallons of water without going to the bathroom to have too much, which is basically impossible! It's great that you are drinking water instead of soda and other unhealthy, sugary drinks. Being "addicted" to water is a good thing for your health, and it sounds like you are definitely getting your 8 glasses a day! Smile

Meghan D.

by ArianaKatFan on 1/7/2013 6:12:46 PM

You could order a salad, but with all the added stuff(dressing, croutons, meat, etc.) it ends up being a calorie fest. Order the kids menu and its a LOY less and your full! Alo you can order meat and fries! good luck

by jewl12456 on 1/3/2013 8:58:35 PM

Is there such thing as eating too much fruit?
I eat fruit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a lot of it, too. I eat it between meals when I'm hungry or bored, I have it for dessert after lunch and dinner.
Is it bad to have a ton of it?

hey girl! nah, fruit is great for you. but when it comes to being healthy the name of the game is switching things up. try different fruits to keep it interesting and continue reaping the benefits of everything you eat. also, make sure you're getting a balanced diet with veggies and while grains and lean protein too!

xoxo

Katie L.

by jessm4ever on 12/19/2012 3:20:17 PM

I think something's wrong with me, I haven't been able to get enough sleep, I hardly eat anymore (just today all I had was cereal, some chocolate milk really tiny snack burgers and three chips) and I'm so emotional! I snap at people, get angered easily, cry for no reason, cry easily, I yelled at one of my friends, I'm irritable, sad, angry. I also noticed that I don't smile as much as I used to... And I cry a lot more... I feel alone, sad, and 'cold' at school, like I fit in everywhere yet nowhere.... I can't even hide my emotions as well as I used too.. What's wrong with me? How do I fix it! Please help😟

Hey girl! With the seasons changing and the colder weather coming in some people get more emotional and a lil depressed feelin around this time of year. This can lead to the loss of appetite and mood swings your feelin. Talk to a trusted adult or school counselor about it, they have your back no matter what! They'll know for sure how to best help you out. Hope this helps hun.

Jenn S.

by Lilacmoonstream on 12/6/2012 10:54:28 PM

Hi!!! So my dilemma is that I am a very picky eater. I am not where I want to be physically and weight wise. I'm working on the 2013 workout from the GirlsLife mag, november/december issue. I need to eat healthier since diet and food is 80% of what I need. Conditioning for softball is in January. I want to have great agility, speed, and amazing flat tone body. I was wondering if you can lay out some healthy meals I can eat for breakfast, snacks, and lunch. That keeps me full and helps me lose and maintain healthy weight. Please. I am ready to do anything. My conditioning is by these two girls who don't take things seriously so we don't get a lot of benefit. Please someone help. My folks cook dinner so I can't control that but portions. I need some healthy good meal and snack ideas for a picky eater like me. Thnx.

Hey girl. Congrats to you for you motivation and dedication. You seem to be taking your health very seriously which is great. I'm the pickiest eater too so I feel ya if snackin on plain veggies doesn't seem too appetizing. Try these snacks and these tips. There are also a ton of blogs and sites out there dedicated to healthy eating and meals try googlin it and come up with your very own cookbook..how fun! Good luck!

Jenn S.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/6/2012 9:49:42 PM

Great tips! Easy to apply and straightforward. Smile Thanks, GL!

by TheaterChik on 12/6/2012 5:18:12 PM

One time at either Sam's Club or Costco, they were sampling olive oil. They served it over vanilla ice cream and sea salt. It was soooo good!

by kittycat99kmb on 12/5/2012 11:09:50 PM

mod mod mod
love the tips for eating out but what about school lunches. me and my fam are too busy to pack and salads are too far gone for me. i hate lettuce completely. thanks!

Hey girlie, my best advice to eat healthy at school is to avoid fried and breaded foods. Those will have more fat and calories than something that is grilled or baked. You can also choose fruits and vegetables as your sides instead of fries or chips.

Lauren T.

by myth_lover on 12/5/2012 6:48:17 PM

My favorite meal to order when I'm out at a restaurant is grilled cheese.

by otter77 on 12/5/2012 6:47:48 PM

MODMODMODMOD The cold air is making my skin REALLY dry. I moisturize like 3 times a day because its so dry, but it doesnt help! What should I do to keep it moisturized?!

Hey girlie, try a heavy lotion that's made for really dry skin. Just a regular lotion isn't going to help trap in the moisture like a thick one will.

Lauren T.

by I<3shopping on 12/5/2012 6:34:19 PM

In my culture, we can't waste. So I have to finish it.
Is it really that bad? What are the affects?
2. I have a crush on a guy who's 1 1/2 years younger than me... is this weird, can we still 'date'?
3. I've asked #2 many many times but no one seems to answer, why????
THANKS plz reply!

Hey girlie, restaurant portions are usually too big so if you're eating it all frequently it could cause weight gain. Instead of wasting it, take what you don't need home to eat later. You can definitely date a younger guy, a year and a half is just a slight age difference. Sorry no one has answered that before, I can't tell you what the reason is, but I hope mine is helpful!

Lauren T.

by aki2000 on 12/5/2012 5:32:26 PM

I like olive oil it's not bad 4u it's the kind of fat that stimulates your brain so order that!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/5/2012 5:28:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a problem when the plates there I will just finish the meal even if I don't love it. It's easy to say "Don't finish it" but I can't seem not to! Is there a way to stop?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, start out by putting less food on your plate. Start with small portions and get more as you want it. You can also try eating slower. Take a little bit of time between bites and chew carefully. Eating slower will signal to your brain quicker when you're full. And if you're full you're more likely to stop eating.

Lauren T.

by ste22 on 12/5/2012 4:53:36 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/5/2012 2:19:43 AM