37 MINUTES AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

1 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

Modmodmod!
Okay this might be a crazy qeustion, but how do you know when your in love? How would you describe the feeling of being in love?

Hey girl,

it's different for everyone. The best advice I can tell you is-- you'll know when you're in love. There won't be a doubt in your mind. Xoxo

alexis g.

by Becca<3's you on 11/19/2012 6:53:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD i found out that my grandmother has diabetes. Now I know that it runs in the family and I'm afraid of getting diabetes when I'm older. I'm so worried about it. Is there anything I can do to fight back now while I'm young and healthy?

Hey PuppyCT, that's all you have to do is stay healthy. Start watching your intake of sugar now. You don't have to be super strict but just don't overdo it. You can even ask your grandma for tips on how to stay healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 11/18/2012 10:33:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I told this guy that I liked him, and at first he started to act all cool like he already knew. Then an hour later he said he was sorry and he gave me his number to text him. A few days later, I got a message from his bff saying that my crush doesn't like me. Then he proceeded to ask me if I ever liked him. I said that I only like him as a friend. He got mad when I said that. Once my crush's bff said that, my crush has been avoiding me like crazy. I messaged him on facebook saying "Can we just forget about everything and just be friends? It's awkward now whenever we see each other and it doesn't have to been that way." and he saw it and logged off immediately. Is he just avoiding me because his bff likes me too? Did he not wanna lose his friendship? How can I repair our relationship if he wants no part of me?

Hey girlie, you're probably right about both of them liking you. Give things time to settle down and cool off. With Thanksgiving break coming up, you'll have some extra time apart. And within a few weeks, hopefully the whole thing will blow over.

Lauren T.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/18/2012 8:59:14 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I like this guy but im not sure if he likes me. But the problem is that one of my friends went out with him and she still has feelings for him. I dont want to be a bad friend. What should i do?

Hey girlie, if your friend has feelings for him there's not much you can do. Wait until she gets over him and is comfortable with it before you make a move.

Lauren T.

by domoluvu25 on 11/18/2012 8:30:34 PM

at least your only 13, im 16 and havent had my first kiss yet. and ive had a boyfriend. yup im sad

by mmragan13 on 11/18/2012 7:05:44 PM

There is a guy that likes me but he is in 7th grade and i am in sixth and he wants to be my boyfriend but i am not sure if i like him or not i mean he isnt bad but he isnt that good either and this other 7th grader was flirting with me and he reminds me of my ex but i am not sure if i should ask if he really likes me!!! What should I do????

by daphbug01 on 11/18/2012 5:33:50 PM

i kind of have the same problem with dating. I mean im only 12 but ALL of my friends have a boyfriend!!!!!

by yolo:D on 11/18/2012 5:18:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy that's been flirting with me a lot at school lately..we are family friends so we've known eachother a long time. I need advice because I'm starting to sort of like him but he's two years younger then me! He's in 9th grade and I'm in 11th. I know a relationship could never work but am I really weird to like a guy whose two years younger then I am?? He's so much taller then me, so it doesn't feel like there's a big age difference but there is..PLEASE I NEED ADVICE, I'M REALLY STRESSING OVER THIS!! Thanks<3

Hey maggie183, no that's not weird at all. And it's only two years girl, that's nothing. I think you should give him a chance. Plus he's tall so no one would know. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 11/18/2012 11:19:22 AM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:48:48 AM

Your time will come. I know there is a lot of pressure to do it, my friends and I are always talking about guys and kissing and what we have done. It seems like there is always someone who makes you feel bad for not having done something yet. So wait for the right guy.

by fashionqn on 11/17/2012 11:58:32 PM