10 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

13 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

14 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

MOD!
I told my bestfriend that I liked him and now things are awkward between us. I dont know what to do! I want to be back to the way we were but I feel weird and awkward every time im around him.

hey girl! youve just gotta communicate. tell him how youre feeling and that you just want things back the way they were. if you dont talk about it, it will never get resolved. xoxo

Katie L.

by JamieBieber on 12/24/2012 1:12:32 PM

MOD MOD
Thanks for the advice Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 10:26:18 AM

I'm 15 and home schooled I do get out of my house
But when I do I feel so nervous around guys
I really want a boyfriend I cried really hard about
It one day I do want a boyfriend but I can never
Get the courage up to talk to a guy any advice?
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

It's normal to want a boyfriend, but don't let that get to you too much, because there's nothing wrong with being single! There will be plenty of time in the future to date guys, trust me Smile As for talking to guys, try starting a conversation about a topic you're comfortable with and go from there. Since you're homeschooled, you could ask them to tell you some funny stories of things that happened at their schools, or ask what subjects they're taking and tell them about what you're studying, too. Once you're comfortable talking with them, it will be easier to move on to other topics. Try to think of it as talking to a friend so you will be more comfortable.

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:11:29 PM

Hi everyone! Please read: (It's not mine, just to let you know that.)

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 9:02:25 PM

I doubt most people who've said they've had their first kiss actually have, but they feel the same way you do and are just to afraid to admit it! Plus, a kiss doesn't really mean anything until it's with someone you care about. So hold on to that kiss until someone special comes along!

by RoJo77 on 12/12/2012 12:16:06 AM

a kiss is too special to be given at thirteen. being in a relationship is too much at thirteen. at thirteen, people should enjoy their childhood while it lasts. they shouldn't worry about being kissed or kissing. (some people wait until their wedding day for their first kiss!)

by monicagrace on 12/11/2012 5:39:50 PM

I'm 18 and my lips are still virgin. It's not that big of a deal. Personally, I don't even think people should be dating at 13. Way too young. Just enjoy being a kid for now. Look forward to the first kiss but don't worry too much about it.

by NightMelody on 12/10/2012 1:24:19 PM

I'm 18 an d my lips are still virgin. It's not that big of a deal. Personally, I don't even think people should be dating at 13. Way too young. Just enjoy being a kid for now. look forward to the first kiss but don't worry too much about it.

by NightMelody on 12/10/2012 1:23:35 PM

Kissing is great but dont feel pressured into doing it. So many times talking with friends leaves you wanting to do things they are doing or more and you may not be ready. Kissing leads to other things, so you need to know how far you want to go.

by fashionqn on 12/2/2012 11:23:25 PM

Don't be a in a rush to get your first kiss! Or any kiss at all! Would you rather get it over with and have it mean nothing at all, or wait for it and have it be spectacular? I was 17, and it was great! Sure, the relationship didn't last...but you never forget that first one!

by pag53 on 11/30/2012 10:04:41 PM