14 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

AN HOUR AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

Why do guys take forever to ask out a girl?

Why do guys take such a long time to ask a girl out? This guy has liked me for nearly a year but still hasn’t asked...

How can I ask questions to Bill and Davee?? Idk howwww

by Rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/1/2013 6:42:41 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a question to get answered on the bill and Dave blog?

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:16:29 PM

Can someone tell me how to post a question on the bill and Dave blog? Idk how

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:15:28 PM

Ok so I like these two guys and I'm pretty sure at least one of them likes me too, but neither will ask me out. My friend says I should make the move, but irk what to do, AND IT DOESNT HELP,THAT SHE HAS A BF AND SO DO ALMOST ALL THE OTHER GIRLS! I want to find out if they like me like me, but how do I do it without hurting our friendship or making it awkward? I'm also starting to question myself on if I really like one of them, is there any way of finding out. Please help, I need advice on all three cuz im struggling. HELP!

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:14:36 PM

Ok I like these two guys and I think at least one of them likes me, but neither of them will ask me out and I really want to know if they like me like that or not. What should I do? My friend says I should ask them out, not like a love triangle or cheating on them, but just ask one out. Another thing is I'm not sure which one I like better, and I'm starting to get uncertain about one of them. What should I do with the asking out, how can I find out if they like me like me, and how can I make up my mind about the uncertainty? HELP

by itsaudrey on 1/1/2013 4:08:58 PM

So the guy I like FINALLY asked me out(yay!)We text each other,but when it comes to talking to him at school, in person, I get really nervouse, and I really don't want him to break up with me. What do I do?

hey girl! you just need to set aside your nerves. remember, he likes you A LOT, enough to ask you out, so theres no reason to be nervous...he wants to be with you! good luck Smile

Katie L.

by Ariana101 on 12/31/2012 12:17:31 PM

Okay, so I used to like a guy, then got over him. he moved last year, but now, he is moving back. A lot of people on by bus are saying that I love him and that they are going to tell my current boyfriend. I know it is not true, and I try to ignore them, but they bring it up every time I am n the bus. What do I do? Please help me

Hey girl,

If you ignore them, that's the best thing you can do--they'll get over it eventually! I would talk to your boyfriend before they do and tell him the truth--that you used to like him but you don't now. He won't be upset at you for a previous crush! If you tell him the truth, it shouldn't matter what else they try to tell him.

Meghan D.

by Ariana101 on 12/17/2012 7:00:55 PM

So the guy I like finally asked me out and we are now dating. We text and all, but when it comes to talking to him and hanging out with him at school, I get nervouse! What do I do??? Please help me!!!

by Ariana101 on 12/16/2012 6:00:59 PM

I have liked this one guy for about a year, he is really sweet and has been hanging around me alot. We sit together in ela and we talk all the time. He knows I like him. He hasnt said anything about it recently. He use to tell me " I know you like me" He keeps sening mixed signals and I really dont like it. What do I do?

by emilykaye1d on 12/3/2012 12:21:01 AM

What's a good age to date a boy? I am in middle school and i have one, but nobody else seems to. WE are like best friends. Is it too soon?

Hey ithelin, 15/16 is a good age. Sounds like you guys are more like friends, so I think you two are fine. People will be getting into relationships soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ithelin on 11/11/2012 10:44:26 PM

MODMODMOD
So I have liked this guy for nearly a year now and he knows
ad he has told people that he likes me too. So why wont he ask me out?? Should I just ask him out myself???

Hey shayshay(:, he's probably just nervous to make the first move. I think you should say something first. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by shayshay(: on 11/11/2012 11:04:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I recently told a guy I liked him, but he never responded. We're pretty good friends and get along really well, I'm just confused because he told me that he didnt have anyone special right now. Guys dont usually show emotion, but he does with me most plenty of times. Should I bring it up with him? or should I let it go? We've talked since then, it's just awkward knowing that the subject of our feelings still lingers in the air.....

Hey aeroangel87, I wouldn't say anything unless he does. Maybe it surprised him that you had these feelings for him. In your conversations since you told him, what do you guys discuss? Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by aeroangel87 on 11/11/2012 1:12:32 AM

So, I have a MAJOR crush on this really shy guy! I can tell that he likes me back bc he always stares @ me in class, he messes w/ me in a flirty way, he always smiles around me, & other ppl think so too!
....BUT, the most times he makes ME start the convo first! He usually won't say anything, he'll only just look my direction if I don't say something first. I know he's shy but I wish he would make more of an effort to talk to me! Is it even worth liking a guy who will probably NEVER tell me how he feels??? I really care about him, but should I just keep waiting for him to do something???
(I've like him since 8th grade! And we're in 9th now)

Hey girl,

If he's being flirty, he might just be shy, because if he likes talking to you it sounds like he cares! If you want to talk about how you feel, you could always tell him you like him first! Check out these posts for more advice given to girls with similar questions about shy guys! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/07/19/girl-talk-shy-guy.aspx

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by 1Dlovr0709 on 11/10/2012 9:58:47 PM

So,I like this really shy guy! Ik he likes me bc he always stares @ me in class,he messes with me in a flirty way & other ppl think so too ...BUT the majority of the time he makes ME start the convo, and won't even say a word to me unless I say something first! It's gets super annoying, and though he's shy I wish he would try a little harder to make an effort! Does he not even care??? Is is even worth liking a guy for sooo long, who won't ever tell me how he feels??? I've liked him since 8th grade & I still like him now(9th grade) Should I just give up??

Hey girl,

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by 1Dlovr0709 on 11/10/2012 9:47:24 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:27:18 PM

MOD!so theres this guy tht was new, we rlly liked each other and after 4months we started dating. he decided that he wanted to keep our relationship a secret because he was too afraid of my bro to find out, cuz well my bro is this rlly popular, muscly scary guy(atleadt thats how every1 sees him)i didnt like keeping it a secret and i also didnt want my bf to get beaten up so i decided to break up with him for d best.he spent 4months begging me to give him another chance but i refused even tho i actly loved him.soon enufmy ex had already gotten a gf (a girl i hate just to make me jealous) and is best friends w/ my bro tht annoyed me. we both rlly liked each other but he inderctly made it clear tht nothing can happen between us cuz he wud b betraying my bro like dat.every1 knew we liked each other he broke up with that girl he was tryin to make me jealous with but then now hes dating ANOTHER girl.i dnw if hes tryin make me jel or he rly likes her but but either hes killin me.wat shud i do

hey! I think you should try to get over him because it sounds like he's either being really manipulative toward you or is over you, and either way you should try to get over him. Time heals all wounds so if you just try to move on with your life you'll find yourself thinking about him less and less. you can do it!

Helen S.

by zirror on 11/10/2012 3:04:53 PM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!
There's this guy in my home school group that I sort of like, but I'm not sure if he likes me. Sometimes, I think he doesn't, like when he doesn't say hi to me. But then I think he does, like when I was in the hospital, he emailed me a couple of times and said that he really hopes I get better soon and everybody in our home school group has been missing me. Is he just a little shy around girls, or does he just not like me?

Hey! no one can really explain his behavior except for him, so just wait and watch and be his friend and see what happens. It can be frustrating, but there's just no way to know for sure without asking him.

Helen S.

by iloveballet&singing on 11/10/2012 1:08:14 PM

Meghan D.(my last comment cont.) he is like one of mi bgf. and i just am trying to keep our friendship cuz he is just one of the bestest friends ive ever had. if we do talk we just talk like normal bgf convo.

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with staying friends, as long as you recognize that you can't date someone with a girlfriend. But you should definitely hold onto your friendship!

Meghan D.

by k2d2a on 11/9/2012 11:51:36 PM

so i have a major crush on this guy and my bff made fun of it cuz he kinda dorky (i love dorks(Smile and i was humiliated and i was embarresed. and over the summer me and him txted alot and well somethings happened so i didnt talk to him for a couple days and right then my bff swooped in and took him cuz she thought i hated him. so then they talked alot and i really missed him (i cried) and then i was gonna tell her i really liked him still (it took me a while because i was afraid she would make fun of it) but right before she told me they were dating.FrownFrownFrownFrown it was horrible... i cry alot cuz if i txt him she gets mad and she blames this mess on me and doesnt care. she says i ruined everything. she tells me about how they make out and all and i get really jealous and cry. Ireally miss him but i dont know what to say anymore. plz help im dying inside. FrownFrownFrown

Hey girl,

I'm sorry you're feeling sad. If he is dating someone, though, you can't go for him, especially if his girlfriend is your bff--you don't want to hurt her feelings, do you? She's not telling you those things to make you feel sad, she's telling you because you're her best friend and she's happy in her relationship. So if you're texting her boyfriend that you like him, it's natural for her to be upset! It's hard to see your crush dating someone else, but do your best to be happy for your friend--it will mean the world to her to have your support. And keep your mind open to the possibility of dating other guys--I'm sure there are plenty of available cuties at your school!

Meghan D.

by k2d2a on 11/9/2012 11:40:32 PM

i need advice. how can i chat?

Hey girl,

We have mods here to give you all the advice you need Smile Just post your questions and we will get back to you!

Meghan D.

by k2d2a on 11/9/2012 11:06:06 PM

how can i chat or whatever yall talk about?

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by k2d2a on 11/9/2012 11:04:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm really good friends with a guy at my martial arts dojo and i kinda of liked him but now he has a girlfriend.So i try 2 keep my distance so i don't mess up anything.One day he was talkin 2 my brother and he said he liked while he's still goin out with his gf.He's gone out with all the girls at our dojo my bestie wit out with him and said he was cheater and i don't want that.Is it bad if he talks 2 me more than his GF.

Hey girlie, you're totally right that you don't want to deal with dating this guy. It's okay to keep talking to him at dojo, but def don't flirt. Keep it friendly and cusual and if he asks you out, just turn him down right away. He should be focused on his girlfriend and only his girlfriend and if he has cheated before, he's prob gunna cheat again. No thank you. So keep going with your gut and stear clear! xoxo

Lauren I.

by xxRunawayLovexx on 11/9/2012 9:18:41 AM

MODMODMOD I was talking to this one guy I like on Facebook. We haven't hung out a lot but I am trying to change that. We don't go to the same school but I have a few friends that go there that keep me updated. I casually asked if he went to the homecoming. He said he didn't know about it. Then I brought up the topic of who he liked and that it was a shame he wasn't able to go with her. He said that he likes someone but she doesn't go to his school and he doesn't see her much. I told him I was in the same situation. However I don't know if it is me he is talking about. :/ The last time we hung out we stayed close together and a little seperate from the rest of our group of friends. I want to flirt with him a little more and everything but I don't know if he likes me.

Hey girl-

What do you have to lose? Try being a little bit more flirty and see what his reaction is like. You'll never know if you never try. xoxo

Alexis G.

by peaceluvsmile on 11/8/2012 1:59:09 AM

this guy i likes found out i liked him. he said he wasnt thrilled to hear that. he likes this other girl but she has turned him down over and over again. someone said that he stopped liking her. now hes been smiling and talking and stairing at me. but lately he has done a little less of that. he went toting with her and their friends and stuff like that. should i move on? or move on but still keep him in mind? he recently talked to me alot yesturday so i have no idea? thank you very very much

Hey Chica, it's kind hard to tell what guys are thinking. Try to move on, but if he keeps coming back to you like that. i's ok to keep him in mind.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by makmnm on 11/6/2012 8:48:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy, a lot. He lives 5 hours away from me and i know for a fact that he liked me at some point in the past 3 months, because he told my best friend(also his friend) what should i do. Is there any way i can figure it out without being too obious. we are friends and i can tell him almost anything. the only problem is idk if i love him or love him like a brother. Help!

Hey girl, that's tricky, and I think you need to spend more time with him to feel out your feelings and figure that out. So try to see him sometime if you can because being in person makes all the difference. For now, take a cautious approach: stick to being friends. The distance is a little tricky for the time being and if it's meant to happen romantically, it will.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ealaplante on 11/5/2012 8:54:41 PM

That is so true. Think of it this way. Boys are human and so are you. They have feelings and can be shy. They get nervous and scared too. Like seriously. Girls have this problem too.

by girlonfire0213 on 11/5/2012 8:21:27 PM

modmodmod
ok so today i found out that my crush likes me!!!!! yay!!lol
anyways i was thinking of asking him out. but what should i say to him? and if he says yes? no? thanks so much!

Hey girl, why not ask if he wants to hang sometime or work on homework with you? Give him a chance to hang with you one on one and see how it goes from there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/5/2012 7:03:06 PM

Advice Queen:puddinface7
Hey its your girl, puddinface7, my real name is Sophie,so you can call me either one. We can discuss anything, i'm on lots so comment all you want! Thanks please join love u

by puddinface7 on 11/5/2012 6:02:39 PM

GUY TROUBLES? DOES THAT ONE GIRL GET ON YOUR NERVES? SOLVE ALL YOUR GIRL PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/5/2012 5:27:20 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok so today my best friend told my crush that she doesnt like him anymore in a note, and he put the note in front of my face and winked at me. what does this mean?!?! because he said he doesnt like me 2 days ago, so i'm REALLY confused about it!!!! please help!!!

Hey girl,

That definitely sounds flirty, although if he said he didn't like you, you should probably take his word for it! I would keep hanging out with him as friends and see if his attitude toward you changes.

Meghan D.

by isas456 on 11/5/2012 5:06:53 PM

Lauren l:any games that don't include supplies?

by ljbdaisy on 11/5/2012 5:00:38 PM

My friend is dating this one boy from this other school, and her boyfriend (also my friend) and his friend and her (my friend) and I were going to go bowling this weekend. We are 14 years old. After bowling we were going to go to someones house to hang out. I was wondering what games we could play.
**remember** two people in this group of four are dating **so I'm not sure spin the bottle would be such a great game to play.
- 2/4 dating
- 2/4 single
- 14 years old
- no spin the bottle
- I don't really know how to kiss
- I don't know the boy my friend's bf is bringing
- my friends bf said he is trying to set me up
******HELP*** please
thxx

Hey girlie, you def don't have to play any game you don't want to play! Especially spin the bottle. Why not stick to games like Mario Kart, card games, or classic board games like Life or Clue, or how about jenga. These can be fun and great icebreakers.

Lauren I.

by ljbdaisy on 11/5/2012 4:45:11 PM

I'm confused! I recently started LOVING football-I watch it and play it all the time. I've got a really good throw and finally know enough to talk about it with other people. I was really excited because my crush loves football, too. I told my friend and she told me that it might seem weird to a guy that a girl likes football. I asked her lil bro if he thought it was cool when a girl played football, he said yes, and my friend said not to listen to him. Do guys think its cool when girls play football?

Hey girlie, guys totally love when girls like football. Think about it, wouldn't you like it if you and your crush had a fave past time in common? It means you and your cutie can watch games together or toss the ball around together. A love of football is certainly not weird at all and it might even help you when it comes to guys. Also, our editor Karen is totally into football too. She loves it. =)

Lauren I.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 4:22:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy in my grade but I get nervous to talk to him so a word barely crosses between us. The only small hint I ever get that he may like me is I catch him staring at me a lot. I have only talked to him twice this year and he started the conversations twice!! He isn't in a lot of my classes so how do I get him to talk to me!!???
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, just remind yourself that talking to a guy is no different than talking to a girl. It might help to remind yourself a couple times to get the nerve to talk to him. Then, just take a deep breath, keep things casual and start chatting.  You can bring up anything you have in common, a class, a sports game, something funny that happened that day, or a new movie. Good luck girlie.

Lauren I.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/5/2012 4:13:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this guy sooooo much. I know waiting for him to ask me out dies nothing to help, but I am way to shy to do anything but a little flirting. I have no school today and tomorrow, I just wish I could hang out with him and see a movie with him. I want to date him and be with him! I am almost positive he likes me, but I just want him to tell me so. I am just so afraid to ask him because I'm afraid of rejection. I even had a dream where he rejected me. I just need some advice because I have no idea what to do. Help???

Hey girlie, why not make it a group thing? That way you can hangout with him and flirt with him without being afraid of the rejection. Ask him out for a group date to the movies, or bowling.

Lauren I.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/5/2012 3:35:44 PM

MOD!!!! so i like this guy and my friend says that she thinks he likes me because hes apparently been looking at me alot but were not sure because hes hard to read and she asked around and nobody knows. but hes in bio class and he used to partner with a friend of mine who out of blue stole my partner leaving me and him to be partner. he also seems to try to annoy me more than he does other people. HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, it can be really hard sometimes to tell if a guy likes you. Check out these articles for help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/10/The-Scoop-Sneaky-signs-your-crush-likes-you-back.aspx?cp=all

Lauren I.

by ladyinlike on 11/5/2012 3:19:49 PM

MOD,
I'm not sure if this will happen, but just in case I'll need some advice.
There's a guy I like. Everyone thinks that he likes me back and I think so as well.Though I don't know if this will happen or not I have never kissed a guy before. I'm worried that I'll suck at it if it happens. Did I mention that he is half a foot taller than me? (he's only five months older than me though Smile ) So how do I kiss a guy especially if he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay taller than me?

Hey girlie, relax and check out this article for help =) http://www.girlslife.com/print/2012/09/27/7-things-you-should-and-shouldnt-expect-for-your-first-kiss.aspx

Lauren I.

by luvleylady13 on 11/5/2012 2:24:35 PM

Mod mod mod
So I got rejected by my crush. His best friend likes me, and I kind of used to like his best friend, but not as much as my crush that rejected me. Should I move on to his best friend? But if I do, I'm afraid that it will remind me of my crush that rejected me, since he's his best friend. I still like my crush that rejected me A LOT. What do I do?

Hey girlie, it sounds like your not that into his best friend, so if you're not into it, don't do it. Forget both those guys and find a new cutie or spend time with your girls to keep your mind off of things. Good luck girlie,

Lauren I.

by isabellec on 11/5/2012 1:50:00 PM

mod mod mod
how can you tell if a boy likes you?

Hey girlie, it really can be tough to tell. Check out these articles for tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/09/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Lauren I.