1 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

2 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

3 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

Nix the ex: How to deal with a bad-mouthing boy

This kid says mean things to me because I broke up with him. I’m really tired of it and want him to stop, but how? Dear Annoyed...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
A few weeks ago,my crush admitted that he liked me back. This week,he was acting kind of shady. According to my friend,yesterday he said he didn't like me and when I walked into his classroom,he flicked me off when I wasn't looking. He told one of my friends that amd she finally told me today. I didn't like him BEFORE this happened,but I am still mad he flicked me off. How do I get over him? My mom said not to worry about it because boys are like that,but I still worry about it. Any help? Thanks

Hey grandeninja<3, try to remember how he feels about you. This guy is immature and not worth your time. Are there any other cuties in your grade? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by grandeninja<3 on 11/29/2012 10:41:58 PM

Good adivce! Can you help me too? I'm stuck in a love triangle. My boyfriend and my best guy friend. My boyfriend barely pays attention to me anymore and my best guy friend is ALWAYS there for me. HELP ME!!! Jess D.

by claudiamar100 on 11/19/2012 11:57:20 AM

Well I want to take a babysitting course but I can't find one that is cheap and near me. Do you have any ideas where I can look? Thanks!

hey! you could search online or ask an adult to help you look into this in your area. That's probably the fastest way to find results. good luck!

Helen S.

by genieinabottle on 11/10/2012 12:06:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I have the same problem, and only in retrospect the guy was a jerk from the start. Every day in the halls he sticks his tongue out at me and the only way to get it in his head to stop is for a verbal confrontation. Should I go for it? Halt in the middle of the hallway and grab him by the collar and tell him straight up? Iv'e tried to make-up with him already and nothings worked.
Thanks!

hey! I wouldn't recommend grabbing him, but if he's being a jerk, by all means tell him to knock it off. good luck!

Helen S.

by CornOnTheCobIIV on 11/10/2012 1:24:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I have a boyfriend (for 5 months!!) and the weird thing is, this is around the time I started liking my old boyfriend (he broke up with me over text and is now rude to me!)I don't know what's going on but I seem to kinda not like my boyfriend as much as normal at random timess throughout the day. Please help!! My friends just told me to forget about my old boyfriend but it seems like at times I just can't!! Please help!! Thanks! <3

Hey Jaime98766, you may be thinking of your old boyfriend because this is the time you started crushing on him. Eventually these feelings will past and you'll be able to move on. For now, whenever you think of your old boyfriend think about your new one. List all the positive things you like about him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Jaime98766 on 11/8/2012 6:01:29 PM

MOD!
How to do you ask for your boyfriends phone number With out sounding weird about it?

hey girl! wait, your boyfriends number? If you're already BF/GF, it shouldn't be awkward at all. Just ask!

xoxo

Katie L.

by AarynJ on 11/7/2012 4:13:27 PM

Mod!
What does it mean if a guy sniffs your hair? A boy sniffed my hair in class and then at lunch the kid he was sitting next to, walked up to me and sniffed my hair?!? What does that mean?
Thanks! Smile xoxoxo

hey girl! boys sure are weird, aren't they? It sounds like they're just joking around with you, but maybe one of them likes you...?

xoxo

Katie L.

by LilacBallerina on 11/7/2012 3:30:12 PM

I'm confused about my feelings for a guy and I was wondering if you could help. When I'm with him, we are just good pals and I feel completely relaxed and normal. The thing is, when I'm away from him I think about him...a lot and procrastinate at my locker until he comes so I can talk to him(his locker is next to mine). I've never been in this kind of situation with any other guy before so I truly have no idea what my mind is thinking or what I'm feeling. I don't know if I like him just as good friends or if I really do like him. Do you have advice or ideas for me? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! When you think about him, do you get excited or anxious? And what do you think about? Things like "I want to talk to him right now" or "He would think this show was so funny!" Because the first sounds like you like him, while the second sounds more just like friends.

xoxo

Katie L.

by bratz911 on 11/7/2012 3:28:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so my good friend just started talking to my crush and now he is into her. She asked me about him and I just told her the truth- he is nice and funny but is kind of a player. So she told him that and now he is kinda mad at me. I keep telling him that I didnt say anything because I wasnt really being that serious. I texted him today telling him that he is not a player and I didnt want him to be mad at me. He just said it was ok and thats it. What do I do? how do I act around him? How can I get him to like me again (he told me that he liked me) and just what should i do? i feel bad and he didnt talk to me today as much as he usually does. thankssssss

hey girl! wow, that sounds pretty complicated. I think you may have been right about the player thing...he likes both you AND your bff? yikes. Sisters before Misters in my book... guys come and go (especially palyers), but gal pals are forever. I'd say see ya to this guy, you and your friend can do better!

xoxo

Katie L.

by zeus11 on 11/7/2012 1:49:50 PM

Hey y'all,
I have a random question: Can your hair change?
Like become curly? Because all of a sudden I have certain strands of hair that try to curl.
Just curious...
Thanks!!

Hey girl, as we get older our bod can change in so many dif ways...our hair can even change from curly, wavey and straight. You prob won't go completely curly, but yeah, your hair may undergo a little style transformation.

Lauren I.

by Acutiebookworm on 11/7/2012 10:53:02 AM

I would just tell him to stop and if he ever had a hope of getting back together with me, he just blew it. Why should you be putting up with it? But give him some time before getting close or you'll tell him it pays off to be rude like he was. Hope this helps someone!

by lilyyum on 11/7/2012 12:16:18 AM