1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

What does your fave lip gloss say about you?

If dogs are a man’s best friend, lip gloss is definitely a girl’s best friend. What does yours say about you? Do you love a stunning bright...

I'm totally a pink! Once in Home Ec a boy dropped a plate and swore and someone thought it was me but my friend said, "No way, she's too nice! Besides, she doesn't swear!". Everyone in the class nodded.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 3/27/2013 3:06:29 PM

Pink. Def. ;)

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/24/2012 5:58:09 PM

Hey people!!! Join my club GirlsNeedHelpSmile!! Ask us anything!!!!! Post ur question and get various answers!! Join my club!!!Smile

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/13/2012 11:33:12 PM

Mine was coral and it was pretty much right on the dot.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 11/12/2012 8:49:15 PM

i'm a little bit of everything. Not because of what happens when I walk in room, just cause of the personality part. Mostly pink and shimmery and coral though!

by iluvuso on 11/11/2012 11:27:24 AM

the elf twinkle pink lipgloss looks awesome

by girlio93485 on 11/11/2012 11:05:50 AM

Yay, I'm the sweetest catch. LOL I like that and I'm totally that personality too cool

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 3:44:19 PM

I'm probably pink and shimmery and coral! Smile

xoxo, Kelsey <3

by Nemo3 on 11/10/2012 3:22:06 PM

ooooooooooooh! I looooooove the red one!!!!! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:52:16 PM

I wonder which one is me.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/9/2012 8:13:59 PM