10 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

13 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

13 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Lights out? 10 ways to have fun during Frankenstorm

Hurricane Sandy has yet to make landfall and already hundreds of thousands of people on the East Coast are without power. Sittin’ around waiting for your own...

Most of my neighborhood's without power due to sandy. we called the power company and they said not to expect electricity for a week or more Frown schools been cancelled for three days! So many trees fell down in my neighborhood.

by flowerblossom on 10/31/2012 2:46:05 PM

Oh my gosh, @Glass-Tears! :\ I'm praying for you!! <3 <3 Here in Ohio, sleet was falling from the sky earlier this morning from around 5 AM to 7 AM. The streets are covered in ice. School was canceled today. I can't even imagine what it's like for those in her REAL path. I'm praying for everyone...

by fungirl123 on 10/30/2012 11:27:25 AM

im in virginia and its horrible, my powers still here though Smile for now.... but im so scared because theres a tall tree near my house and it looks like its gonna fall on our house

by lilja on 10/29/2012 8:37:50 PM

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:24:41 PM

good luck East coasters!

by Glitterheart16 on 10/29/2012 8:15:28 PM

the hurricane is even faintly effecting michigan...its SUPER cold and windy and drizzly. pretty much all of the leaves have fallen cuz of the huge winds. anyway, i probably wont lose power cuz my house is really new, and its never happened before. anywaY, i feel bad for east coasters!! :O

by lilmissamazing on 10/29/2012 6:58:36 PM

I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and let me tell you, it is absolutely crazy. I mean like if this is a catagory one, I'd like to see what a two is like. It's hitting the Jersey and Delaware shores so hard I'm actually confused about the catagory. In Atlantic City, the wind is blowing horizantly. So far, there has been one downed tree in my neighborhood. I'm not hearing any wind right now which I'm very shocked about. I have about a 50/50 chance I might evacuate which I don't want to happen. In Birmingham Township, it is absolutely flooded. I feel bad for them. All that is on TV is about the hurricane. I have not lost power yet, nor have I for Irene. My fear is the trees. I live in the woods so I have trees surrounding me and one did fall so far but that was about two hours ago. I would like to wish the best of luck for the rest of the Eastern Coast. Stay safe guys!

by itsjustgz on 10/29/2012 6:22:12 PM

Good luck to everyone in that area! I'm in AL and unaffected but our teachers were talking about it and it doesn't look good. Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/29/2012 6:17:39 PM

Too bad none of them can read this because their power is out.

Praying for everyone in that area though. <3

by raininghippos on 10/29/2012 6:13:02 PM

Babydahl13- I hope it gets better soon good luck!!!

by April0405 on 10/29/2012 5:22:16 PM

These are good ideas, only the thing is the people who need it don't have electricity which means they cant read this article. :/ I live in the east coast and I'm surprised we haven't lost our electricity!

by Chloe<3 on 10/29/2012 5:08:53 PM

Me and my dad just went outside and used our kite. It was great! The rain was coming in light sheets. And the wind was sooo strong! It was sooooooooo much fun.

by Noissap on 10/29/2012 5:01:32 PM

i probably wont have school tomorrow due to the hurricane. Raining and very windy where i am. people say power will be out for 52 hours....i better have my phone all charged up before then ;)

by CharLuvsU4ever on 10/29/2012 4:43:54 PM

Sandusky sending some shivering winds to MI. Hope things get better for anyone getting hit

by April0405 on 10/29/2012 4:13:45 PM

Rain hasn't started yet here..(I'm in southern maine) The winds are picking up and it is supposed to rain really hard tonight. Praying we don't lose power!! Glass-tears, I really hope everything turns out okay!!

by siaeme12 on 10/29/2012 4:03:18 PM

my lights were flickering in the shower! the wind is howling too....creepy...

by heyhihello3 on 10/29/2012 3:35:07 PM

The storm hasn't hit us that bad yet. It's starting to rain really hard though. It's also getting windy. I'm scared because I'm home alone!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/29/2012 3:32:11 PM

MOD! I'm going to a party on Friday, and for the past few weeks I've had small red pimples on my forehead. I never usually get them there, but they won't go away. I don't have any make-up, but how can I get rid of them for Friday?

Hey girl, I'd try keeping your skin clean first of all (use a cleanser morning and night), avoid touching your skin and using some acne spot cream on the pimples (you can buy this at the drug store). Be sure not to pick them either! With proper care, they'll fade soon enough.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rocketqueenxo on 10/29/2012 3:29:56 PM

Haven't experienced anything too bad yet- charging everything though before power goes out! Which hopefully it doesn't

by michipie205 on 10/29/2012 3:08:28 PM

I live in Pennsylvania and right now Sandy is approaching me as I type this. Sandy had gotten even stronger than some of her last states. 90 miles per hour wind. Irene was nothing, Sandy is a monster. It's getting scary with the wind and rain. I am prepared for no power but am I prepared what it is going to do to our town? No. Which me luck.

by BabyDahl13 on 10/29/2012 2:32:51 PM

just rain and A LOT of wind...ooh and a stop light fell

by cutiepie14231 on 10/29/2012 2:15:55 PM

Here, its raining hard, and a falling tree just almost hit my house.

by gin15 on 10/29/2012 2:06:10 PM

I am weathering the storm by just staying inside.

by otter77 on 10/29/2012 1:43:01 PM

yikes glass-tears. fro us the rain is just pouring and the few tress around are leaning at a dangerous angle. things aren't that bad yet. im nervous about later and tomorrow

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 10/29/2012 1:24:05 PM

Glass-tears, hope everything gets better,the storm has hit where i live but it isnt as bad as yours. Hope nothing else bad happens for you.

by snowver11 on 10/29/2012 1:22:04 PM

Two windows are broken, our fence is broke, streets are flooded and our whole neighborhood (military housing) is on lock down so we cant even leave...

by glass-tears on 10/29/2012 1:13:07 PM