6 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

7 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

7 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

DIY sugar high: Tricked out toffee

Drop your pillowcases and step away from the jack-o’-lanterns. With this recipe from Courtney Dial Whitmore's latest cookbook Candy Making for Kids, we're betting homemade munchies’ll...

looks tastylicious! gone try this recipe asap but for now i'm in school

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/17/2013 3:21:37 PM

yummy!! also reallllllyyy good if you use pretzels instead of graham crackers;)

by queenpanda on 10/31/2012 4:48:59 PM

Mm sounds yummy I'll defiantly try love chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!

by SMBF!<3 unique bby :) on 10/30/2012 8:41:26 PM

CLICK HERE FOR MUSTACHES: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 10/30/2012 7:46:45 PM

Yummy!! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 10/30/2012 7:27:36 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hi so I know its pretty early but I want to make really cute presents for friends, family for Christmas. I have two sisters and I can probs make them the same thing that I make for my friends. My mom and dad are the problem. We are driving down to Florida for the holidays so it can't be anything to big. Thanks!!!!

hey girl! I love that you're thinking ahead on this one, prezzies can be tough sometimes. Do they like to cook? You could put together a really cute cookbook with all their old favorites, and add in some new ones as well! or, you could get them each a subscription to their fave magazine. if they're into music, try making them a mix CD of new songs to listen to! if none of those will work, there's nothing better than a chore I O U booklet. Put together a bunch of "coupons" like "1 free car wash" and "1 free window cleaning". hope that helps!

xoxo

Katie L.

by vivacious on 10/30/2012 1:42:24 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by sweetpeadoodaa on 10/30/2012 10:56:27 AM