17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

We're seeing RED: 4 of our fave Taylor Swift outfits

Taylor Swift’s new album, RED, has us singing and dancing shamelessly around our rooms. We love Taylor’s new tunes (who doesn’t?!), and we L-O-V-E her style even more...

Thanks !

by chicnow on 11/14/2012 12:19:52 AM

Im going to platos closet tomorrow for cheap clothes,Whats the style for this season?

Hey girl,

Check out our style channel for all the latest fashion trends, and have fun shopping! http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by hawii12328 on 11/10/2012 12:13:14 AM

Taylor Swift is a total fashion icon. Effortlessly chic and classy. I absolutely adore it!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:40:30 PM

super cute outfits!

by iloveballet&singing on 10/31/2012 1:21:01 PM

GO TAYLOR! yay for these beauty tips! ;)

by cescalovescookies on 10/29/2012 11:32:34 PM

super cute, love this mag the clothes actually look similar without being outrageous!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/29/2012 8:51:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i alwayz wear skinny jeans, but i cant find the perfect fitting. The current skinny jeans i hve fit PERFECTLY on my thighs and waist, but no at my ankle. From my calf below, it almost looks like straight jeans, its that loose. Same wid my others. So i tried on a couple at different stores and i saw the same problem, any tailoring options or stores wer i can find gud jeans? Thx! Btw im a size 6 in evn numbers and 7 in odd (if that helps?)

Hey girly, I don't know of any  custom jean tailors off the top of my head, but a lot of malls or plazas have tailors that you could take your jeans too. They take your measurements and can alter a pair of your jeans so that they fit just right. If your crafty, you could also try tailoring your jeans yourself. You would need to measure, use a seem ripper to tear open the seam of your jeans and resew them the way you want. You could also get decorative with cuffs, pockets, lace designs and all sorts of fun stuff. Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.

by Fashiondiva4 on 10/29/2012 10:28:50 AM

love taylor swift!

by AnnaKay98 on 10/28/2012 11:50:28 PM

I love Taylor Swift! and I love her music!!!!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 10/28/2012 8:47:58 PM

Taylor is amazing!

by sohi105 on 10/28/2012 7:47:10 PM

Taylor Swift has always looked effortlessly classy. She is such an inspiration.

by sfluv on 10/28/2012 6:35:22 PM

I love everything Taylor Swift wears. ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 10/28/2012 3:42:37 PM

mod mod mod
my middle school is having a semi formal soon and i have absolutely no idea what to wear. clothes shoes makeup? i got nothing. Please help. thanks! oh and btw im plus size and its hard to find stuff to wear. thanks. (sorry its so long)

Hey myth_lover, let's see it's semi-formal so something casual. You could go with a dress(one that's stylish but not dressy) and a sweater, with flats or low heels and jewelry. For makeup go with mascara, black eyeliner and lipgloss. For hair go for loose curls or a pretty high bun. Hope this helps and you have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.