11 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7

12 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW

14 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY

COMMENTS

We're seeing RED: 4 of our fave Taylor Swift outfits

Taylor Swift’s new album, RED, has us singing and dancing shamelessly around our rooms. We love Taylor’s new tunes (who doesn’t?!), and we L-O-V-E her style even more...

Thanks !

by chicnow on 11/14/2012 12:19:52 AM

Im going to platos closet tomorrow for cheap clothes,Whats the style for this season?

Hey girl,

Check out our style channel for all the latest fashion trends, and have fun shopping! http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by hawii12328 on 11/10/2012 12:13:14 AM

Taylor Swift is a total fashion icon. Effortlessly chic and classy. I absolutely adore it!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:40:30 PM

super cute outfits!

by iloveballet&singing on 10/31/2012 1:21:01 PM

GO TAYLOR! yay for these beauty tips! ;)

by cescalovescookies on 10/29/2012 11:32:34 PM

super cute, love this mag the clothes actually look similar without being outrageous!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/29/2012 8:51:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i alwayz wear skinny jeans, but i cant find the perfect fitting. The current skinny jeans i hve fit PERFECTLY on my thighs and waist, but no at my ankle. From my calf below, it almost looks like straight jeans, its that loose. Same wid my others. So i tried on a couple at different stores and i saw the same problem, any tailoring options or stores wer i can find gud jeans? Thx! Btw im a size 6 in evn numbers and 7 in odd (if that helps?)

Hey girly, I don't know of any  custom jean tailors off the top of my head, but a lot of malls or plazas have tailors that you could take your jeans too. They take your measurements and can alter a pair of your jeans so that they fit just right. If your crafty, you could also try tailoring your jeans yourself. You would need to measure, use a seem ripper to tear open the seam of your jeans and resew them the way you want. You could also get decorative with cuffs, pockets, lace designs and all sorts of fun stuff. Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.

by Fashiondiva4 on 10/29/2012 10:28:50 AM

love taylor swift!

by AnnaKay98 on 10/28/2012 11:50:28 PM

I love Taylor Swift! and I love her music!!!!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 10/28/2012 8:47:58 PM