1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

1 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon 😉http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

Yes! These movies will make ya jump outta your seats

Who doesn’t love a good scare every now and then, especially around Halloween? Grab your besties and some popcorn for a night of spooks you’ll...

I love Sixth Sense, Jaws, Woman in Black, and Super 8!

by litmarvel on 10/27/2012 4:15:23 PM

I love Poltergeist! And Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense. Coraline was weird and I didn't think Jaws was that scary. The scariest movie ever in my opinion is Cujo but it is rated R :/

by awtechnofish on 10/27/2012 2:20:29 PM

i've seen most of those i love the sixth sense

by PolkaDots1999 on 10/27/2012 1:52:40 PM

You should add chronicles. The directers cut is rated R, but the other one is rated PG13 I think.

by julybaby01 on 10/27/2012 12:05:27 PM

I saw jaws, it's not tht scary

by ColosalMascara on 10/27/2012 10:54:51 AM

I totally agree with "The Woman in Black." It is SCARY. Okay, maybe it's the psychological factor more than being scary, but either way, it scared me for a week. The end is...well, to put it in only a couple words, jaw-dropping.

by lpolk on 10/27/2012 10:34:21 AM

The Woman in Black is soo good but super scary! I love Daniel Radcliffe!

by speedyviolin on 10/27/2012 10:31:58 AM

Omg that is so weird! I just watched Poltergeist last night! I'm at a Halloween/ birthday/ sleepover party right now! The special effects were cheesy cuz it was made a long time ago but it was still creepy!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! I hated when The Beast made that guy think his food was filled with worms and then his face started falling apart!! SO GROSS!!!!

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/27/2012 10:24:40 AM

I just loooove Super 8 ! I really reccomend it. Its my favorite movie ever. Its not as much scary as it is creepy , and it startles you a few times, but if you hate "horror" type movies, its a lot better Smile .

by livviegirl10 on 10/27/2012 10:10:49 AM

I saw the movie Coraline and it was Awesome!! Me and my friend went to go see The Woman in Black when it came out and we were SUPER SCARED!!! Laughing

by Sparksfly on 10/27/2012 9:14:52 AM