7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Hey, Mr. President! Let's talk about sex

Let’s be honest: Sex ed is seriously awkward…but it’s also seriously necessary. This year, sex education is standardized across the U.S.—kids from Maine to California are learning...

It makes me sick to say but for once Obama is right!

by Lizzylizard101 on 10/30/2012 5:56:43 PM

teaching kindergarteners about abstinence? lol!

by alindgren on 10/30/2012 5:06:07 PM

Obama knows what he is talking about

by j4zm09 on 10/30/2012 5:05:09 PM

I agree with Obama on this one. Sure, it's important to stress abstinence (especially since it's a REALLY young age that people are starting to get involved) but it's important to teach that if you're going to do it, at least be safe while doing it.
I don't like the talk about abortion, and how "it's a good choice" and whatnot. If you made a life, don't take it away. Keep the baby or put it up for adoption where it will have a better life. I just find it unethically right to take someone's right away to live, to have a chance because you forgot to use contraception.
I think, that if you're going to get involved, that it's best to use contraception (although you shouldn't be active at even 16, 17. I think it's WWWWAAAYYYY too young), but don't abort. Don't give up hope on life that would be cancelled because of a mistake. Give it a chance.

by SecretID on 10/30/2012 4:40:51 PM

This is one thing I have to disagree with Governor Romney on. Smile President Obama is right. Not only do we need to teach them about the importance of abstinence, it also is important to learn about safe sex using The Pill, condoms, etc.
But then again, I'm still going for Romney when it comes to the abortion thing. I'm glad he's taking that away unless in cases of incest/rape. Plus, President Obama seems to not care about whether teens are having sex and getting pregnant. He's the most pro-abortion prez we've ever had. And I don't like it, to be honest.

by fungirl123 on 10/30/2012 11:07:32 AM

If teens want to have sex, odds are they're going to. Obama is right if they're going to do it anyway at least teach them how to have sex the safe way.

by arg5890 on 10/30/2012 9:58:10 AM