3 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

4 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

5 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

10 Halloween treats you can feel good about--really!

Nothing is more tricky for someone trying to be healthy than, well, trick-or-treating. When you are walking door to door with your friends and you see that...

hey yall...need any advice come be a fan on my advice queen pg. or ask me a question and i will give you advice. same name as my profile. you can come to my profile to find it. cant wait to help you Smile ttyl

by katymarielove on 10/29/2012 8:30:44 PM

Musketeers are my fave! So glad I can indulge without gaining too many pounds. Smile

by DancePartyChick200 on 10/29/2012 8:30:10 PM

I'm really glad you are keeping an eye out for our health. However, calories and fat aren't the only things that define a treat being healthy or unhealthy. The ingredients are also crucial. Skittles have a lot of empty calories full of artificial sugar and corn syrup (if I'm correct). Please don't just look at the table because it can be easy to misread. The ingredients are what's important.

by Smileyme42 on 10/29/2012 8:24:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Halloween is on Wednesday and I really really wanted to be Princess Peach from paper mario! I don't have a costume and don't know if I will be shopping for one! (I probaly won't be!) I was so set on being Princess Peach and now I don't think I can! What do I do please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! (I also refuse to not have a costume for halloween! I am always someone who participates in these kinds of things!)

Hey 15hayhay, Princess Peach is an easy costume to do. All you need is pin shoes or low heels, a pink long dress, white gloves, a blue sparkly jewel or earring in the middle of the dress on your chest, blue sparkly earrings and a gold crown. Curl your hair and wear pink lipgloss. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 10/28/2012 10:38:03 AM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:34:38 PM

Yay! I can be somewhat guilt-free now! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/24/2012 3:58:58 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I can eat lots of candy without feeling like I'm gaining a pound every second.

by kjm62 on 10/23/2012 5:47:50 PM

Hi chicas! In Everything Girlie club, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else! The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything.

Hi! Smile I'm the Vice President of Everything Girlie and I recommend that you join the Everything Girlie club it will be tons of fun with more people in so why not join?

*Positions are open for Treasurer and Secretary

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/23/2012 5:20:41 PM

how can I cut a lot of sugar from what I eat?
thanks :p

Hey Chica, you actually want to consume natural sugars from foods like fruits and vegetables, but you can still cut out a lot of unnatural sugars that are found in sodas and sweets like cookies. Drink a lot of water to wash everything out of your system.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by coldplay12 on 10/23/2012 3:53:31 PM

OMG THANKS. this helped so much!! i was really sad because i was thinking of cutting out all chocolate from my halloween candy diet, but now i can have my 2nd fave candy-2 musketeers!! yay Smile

by lilmissamazing on 10/23/2012 3:12:31 PM